Prologue

The man with the Golden Mask sits at the head of the round mahogany table. His identity hidden to the world. For he had been fighting and training for a cause which was inherited from his ancestors that were buried six feet beyond the ground. 

There was an unearthly silence that was sicken with the room. The tension was high, but the others who were in attendance appeared to scared to speak up. Those in the room were destined to support their leader, it was a curse passed down through the generations. They knew of nothing else but fighting for the cause they took an oath to fulfil. 

"What happened at the Royal Pack? I was not in attendance but I heard the shockwaves through the Kingdom?" White had asked. They were all dressed in the traditional robes they all looked the same except the intricate mask they each wore was a different colour. 

"A she-wolf was caught in a compromised position with the prince. Lady Elisha and her family were not amused and the Queen was seething. The court had already met and agreed that they would find her guilty for her crimes. They were going to execute her but Nona had helped her escape her fate." Blue replied. 

The Golden Masked Leader was sat at the table, tapping his fingers across the cold surface. The other's could sense that he was thinking, plotting their next moves. 

"Where is the she-wolf? Has anyone spotted her?" The Golden Mask Leader asked. 

The other's all looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They all murmured that there had not been any sightings. 

"No My Lord." Green replied. 

"She has not entered any territory. No one has made me aware of anyone entering our lands" Green states firmly.  

"We will set out a search for her. I have the best trackers that should be able to find her." Red responds. 

The Golden Man laughs, the sound is sickening and manic. There was something sinister and evil about his response. "You imbecile believe you will find her when you can't find me the location of the Mallapers." 

Red hung his head in shame, he was unable to do what was asked of. No matter how many resources he invested, the results were always empty. Surely finding a mere she-wolf would be easy. He was internally hoping he would be able to redeem himself in the eyes of his leader. 

"We need to find her as soon as possible. We need to know what she knows. Nona was too clued in to what we were doing. We need to know what Nona revealed." The Leader informs them. 

"What will you do when you find her?" Green asks. 

"That has yet to be determined, we need to work out whether she will be an asset to us yet." The Leader replied. 

"The King has also been kidnapped by the Mallapers." Blue stated. 

"I know you fool. Everyone knows." The Golden Masked Leader retorted with a scoff. "We are heading into a very important time for The Order. We have known since we were infants what we were destined to achieve. It was pre-determined before our births by our ancestors and time is of the essence." He commanded. 

"Now that we know Alpha Reaper has made an appearance we know that time is of the essence. Alpha Reaper has made bold moves and is no longer in the shadows. It is time to gather more intel, it should be easier now she is no longer hiding."

"Find her and find her group. We must exterminate them before we are too late." He commanded. "You are all excused, now go!" He shouted. 

The four scurried out of the room as the Lord Leader sat way in his chair and sighed. "The time is near. We must not fail."