Psst... Announcement Four

Dear Readers, 

So there have been a few chapter updates... I have loved seeing your reactions go back and forth from loving a character to hating a character. It's definitely the reaction that I have been wanting to get from you all. 

Honestly the support I have received from you all so far has been amazing. I also really appreciate those who have checked out my other story The Elevator. 

It's weird that I have managed to finish one of my stories so far even if it is part of the series. I have loved writing it and plotting the twists and turns. This evening I had finished the last chapter and will continue to edit it as we go along. A lot of you had predicted that Leyla was the daughter of Lily and King Alexander. I just hope how it was revealed to Leyla, Alexander and Rita/Lily shocked you all. 

I want my stories to be unpredictable. I want my stories to create debate. I want my stories to shock and I am hoping that I have done that so far. Yesterday, I finished plotting and penning my next two stories that I have now started to write. I look forward to sharing them with you. 

I really do hope that you continue to read and that the plot is making sense so far. I'm hoping that everything is tying together for you all. In the next few chapters we will follow Lily/Rita and Ryan will also be making an appearance. I know you have all been anticipating Lamia's reaction to losing her claim to Alexander.... I promise I will try not to disappoint. 

If you have enjoying my stories so far, please don't forget to comment, like and follow me. If you don't feel confident to comment publicly drop me a private message. I will get to you as soon as possible!

Love Cam 

Xo