AUTHOR'S NOTE (IMPORTANT)

Hey everyone, I know an apology is long overdue because it's been a long while since I've updated this book. And I understand if most of you decided to leave and abandon this story because if I am being honest, I did at one point.

I have been dealing with so much these past couple years and I have been struggling to keep up with life especially when you're going through tough and rough times. And with Covid happening, it didn't make things less harder for me.

So just to disclose everything, I have been and still am struggling with Mental Illness. I'm not going to go through the deeper information, but just to let you all know, it is what I'm currently struggling so hard right now. Mental illness is, and is nowhere near a JOKE, it is a serious disease that takes lives every day and it's something to be alarmed about.

Currently, I've been working on fighting this disease so I hope everyone bear with me if I still don't get to update this book. I want to be on my best when I do comeback to writing.

Also, as you can see on the title, I am planning on rewriting some parts of this book. I'm going to take out some areas in this book where I find it unnecessary and affects the flow of the story. I want this book to be direct to the point with maybe cliffhangers and mystery here and there. But, I want this story's whole point to be exact. And since this book has been around for a while, I know I'm gonna go through a lot of time editing and rewriting, so again, please bear with me.

But as of right now, I'm focusing on getting better and to survive this deadly illness a lot of people also deals and fights every day.

So I hope each and every one of you understands. And I hope this little Author's note serves as a sign that I'm still here, breathing, fighting hard, and doing my best to get through this mental illness.

To those who still support this book, I just want you all to know that you are the real MVPs and I so, so appreciate it.

Anyway, till then my lovelies, I'll see you on the other side. I love you all.