"Chapter 1" ✔

Cutie Ashley ;-) ^^^

~~~~ This is my first story ever so first of all I will apologize for the errors of all sorts. It may be spelling, grammar or plot holes. I'm a newbie in writing but hopes to improve more everytime I write. So I also hope you'll bare with me and stick with the story 'till the end. So read on my bunnies and enjoy! ~~~~

Ashley's POV

Well, a typical day for teenagers like me as usual, which means another week of pure boredom. It's always a fun day going to a place called school a.k.a hell hole. NOT!

So anyway, today's Mondayy, first day of the week and another long hours of sitting and listening to teachers ramble on and on about their specific subjects. And I'm seriously dreading it. Just like every start of the week. 

Though even with Monday being a school day, I don't think it's going to be that bad since I get to see my friends and a specific someone... ehem... crush... ehem. 

I may hate school but I love school. Does that makes sense?

As I have said, another long week has started and I have to get up early cause here in my country, school starts at 7:30 in the morning which really sucks.

And what's worse, three of my subjects gave me a crap ton of homework for the weekend. Excuse my language.

Also, if it's not yet obvious, cursing isn't my thing. Mainly because it doesn't feel right when it comes out of my own mouth. So if I did say something out of my norm, then that means I may be really, really pissed, overly sad, not in the mood, or just plain hungry.

Yeah, most of the time I accidentally say something that shocks humanity itself is when I'm hungry.

Anyways, before I could go on with my early morning ramble, I'm 16 and I'm as lazy as the known sloth there is.

What can I say, I like conserving energy for better use.

Also, for a 16 year old, I'm short. Like short, as in 'making you think if you're adopted or not' kind of short. And since all my other siblings are tall, it does make me think if I came out of my mothers wormhole and my father's testicles.

That was way too much information.

But anyways, I'm short at only 5'3, skinny at only 21 inches waistline, weighing at only 99 pounds, nerdy with mostly A+ on my card, hormonal with my unhealthy diet intake of Nutella and Fanta, silent with my overly judgy eyes, and weird which spells my name completely.

So that's me, and I like calling myself hormonal because I'm weird that way. Besides, 95 percent of the time I act like I'm on a period; much worse than a girl does, with my sudden mood changes. So there's that. But that's okay I guess. Since you know, these days being weird is the new normal, right?

Right? *cricket sounds*

Right.

Oh, and I have to mention I talk to myself a lot. Just an early warning.

Anyways, I'm already rambling nonsense and I'm still in my comfortable bed wrapped like a cocoon with my warm blanket. Papa would surely flip me upside down if he sees me still tucked in bed.

Ha! He looked so funny one time when he saw me still sleeping at 7 a.m. on a school day.

I swear he goes Mama mode every morning, which is wierd.

Oh well, I'm sure five more minutes in bed won't hurt, right?

Anyway, as I have said earlier, I am a 16 year old teenager, turning 17 this September. And I am also the Youngest out of 5.