"Chapter 36" ✔️

Another Picture of our lovely Ash.

Arthur's POV

Right after the mission began, both my men as well as Reagan's went on with the mission almost nonstop. We only made a few quick stops just to give our warriors a bit of rest and then we are back on to searching again.

Now, it's almost midnight and Reagan next to me said that we are now near the borders of Northern Pines Pack; a small Pack also hidden inside the dense forest.

Reagan immediately ran ahead of us just like what he has been doing since we started. According to him, it would be a lot better if he moved way ahead since he's the one who knows the borders located in each area we pass through. Which in that case, I have no problem.

As Reagan went to a stop, we saw two fully grown men standing right in front of him.

Once we neared Reagan, we all went to a complete stop as well.

I shifted to my human form after Reagan. We both stood in front of the two men in front of us, not fazed of the fact that we are both naked. We are all men here anyway, so why bother.

"Arthur, this is Luis Saldivar, Alpha of the Northern Pines Pack. And Luis, this is Arthur, Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack. These guys are already expecting our arrival." Reagan introduced and I simply greeted them with a curt nod.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the Alpha of the famous Pack," Luis stated which almost made me roll my eyes.

Here we go with the famous chatter again.

"We are kind of in a hurry right now, Luis. So if you don't mind us crossing your land then it would be greatly appreciated." I stated clearly no time for useless chit chat.

"Of course. But before you go, please do accept our little help." Luis said as three guys appeared from behind him. "These are food supplies that might be useful in your journey as you search for your lost mate. Hopefully, this is enough to accommodate all of you." He continued.

I looked down at the supplies he was offering and I accepted it wholeheartedly.

"Thank you for this Luis. This is surely a big help for us."

He nodded. "It's an honor that we are able to help even in the smallest, Arthur. Now, as you said you are all in a hurry, I gave you permission to pass through my pack." Luis said and I gratefully gave him a nod and a smile.

"Thank you, Luis."

As I was about to shift back to my wolf form, my phone started ringing inside the backpack Ben was holding.

He quickly fetched it out and throw it directly at me. After catching it in my hands, I answered the call immediately without checking the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Is this Arthur Trevino? Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack?" The voice on the other line asked.

"This is me speaking, Who is this and how can I help you?" I asked sternly using my Alpha tone.

"This is Linux, Alpha of the Eastern Forest Pack. Reagan told me that you're in search of your mate that was being kidnapped?" He inquired.

I hummed. "Yes, we are indeed on a mission of locating my mate," I spoke.

"Well, I have very important news for you."

With that, my ears instantly perked up.

"What is it?" I asked eagerly.

"So I conducted a search mission myself inside my territory as well as the unoccupied lands, and my men found a heavily guarded mansion just 10 miles out of our borders. And we also noticed that most of those who are guarding the place are werewolves; specifically rouges, and we also spotted a large number of hunters with deadly weapons with them. I instantly assume, whoever is inside, must be very important to be that heavily guarded, and I remembered your situation. Although we are unsure and we didn't know who exactly took your mate but this place just gave us the feeling that your mate is in there." He explained which instantly gave me the sense that my mate is indeed in there.