"Chapter 46" ✔

The Moon Goddess herself is in the Picture. Angelina Jolie as "Moon Goddess/Luna"

I just thought she'd be the perfect one to portray as the Moon Goddess because, well, doesn't she look like a god damn Goddess?

Dedicated to bren511 for the support. I just want to let you know that I read all your comments and really do appreciate all the votes you gave.

**Ashley's POV**

"Hi, my little pup." She breathed out gently with a small chuckle like she was talking to a baby.

I was once again lost of words. I couldn't believe I'm actually talking to a Goddess. And what's even more mind-boggling is that she happens to be my real, real mother. My blood is her blood, and my flesh is her flesh. And since my father's a werewolf, obviously, I got that from him. Though I haven't seen his facial features since his back was facing me during the time he tried to talk the traitors into changing their minds. But surely, my Dad must've been good looking. Probably where I got some of my good looks from, not that I'm blowing my own horn or anything. And the same goes to my Mom. Even though I haven't seen here with my very own eyes, I'm very sure she's as gorgeous as the word Goddess does, which fits her perfectly.

Looking around the ongoing battle, I frowned in astonishment as everyone seems to be moving in slow motion. Could this be my mother's doing? Or is this a trick in the eyes?

"How... Why... I mean..." I stated stuttering with a sigh as I tried to come up with words in my mind but failed miserably.

The Moon Goddess... I mean Mom, let out a soft chuckle at my struggling little self.

"It's okay, love. I know you're not expecting me making my presence known to you, so I understand why you're quite speechless. And I understand if you're upset with me. I just want you to know that I want to make everything right. I made a horrible mistake by giving you away while you were still unborn like you weren't my very own offspring. Just know that there's not a day that I don't regret every single wrong deed that I've done. You're my son and I should have protected you myself from all the threats that tried to get to you. You're my responsibility. And even after you grew up to the amazing, beautiful and kind being that you are right now, I still know that you're my responsibility. You will always be." She spoke just how a loving mother would to their child.

I was awestruck with what she was telling me that I was even more speechless than I already am. And tears slowly build up in my eyes, waiting for me to shed them.

"I've always looked after you as you grew. But I was too afraid that I might lead Azrael to you that's why I kept my distance and left you under the Valdez's care. I've always been with you even when you couldn't feel nor see me. I wanted to be a part of you as you went through different stages of your life, but couldn't find the strength to actually be there for you. I'm a Goddess, yet, I didn't have the courage to face my own mistakes, making me unfit for such tittle. I was too afraid, selfish as well as prideful to correct my wrongdoings. But now, I want everything to change. I'll make sure to be there for you this time. And this time, I'll make damn sure that I make it clear to Azrael to never, ever lay a finger on my son while I'm around." She said, now sounding all determined, causing my heart to beat rapidly inside my chest.

Now that I think of it, both my Mom and Dad decided to do what was right. And now they're both here for me, which makes everything a lot better and a lot more bearable for me.

I couldn't ask for anything else at the moment. And even with my current situation, I couldn't help myself from feeling all sorts of joy. I was just happy.