"Chapter 20" ✔️

A picture of Ash being nothing but cute. 😍

Chapter twenty is finally up and I hope you guys like it.

Vote/ Comment / Share

Arthur's POV

"Hey Ash. I was just thinking if you want to go out tomorrow and get to see the town with me?"

After sending that text to Ash, I remained seated on my desk chair, waiting for a simple reply from him saying yes. I was so nervous for some reason even if I only asked him if he wants to hang out. It's not like it's going to be the end of the world if ever he said no. But still, that didn't stop my nerves from going crazy, and for my wolf Zion from pacing in my mind from excitement. I don't know what has got into me but for some reason I wasn't worried that Ash always have this Connor guy by his side. And not being cocky or anything, but I feel like it will be easy for me to get Ash.

However, I can't deny the fact that I felt something weird with Connor, but I don't  know what it was. It was odd and I can't seem to pin my finger to it.

It was odd that an Alpha like me can sense something unusual from a human. Like I can sense a strong dominant aura radiating off of Connor which is kind of wierd. Of course there's this dominant aura that you can easily sense from a human, and then there's the werewolf kind of dominant which only our species can sense. When I saw him, I feel like the aura that he was emanating wasn't one from a human which is really weird because if he's a werewolf then I could have taken a whiff of his wolf.

Of course there is the possibility that he might be wearing some kind of scent concealer from a special kind of flower that can't be easily found. But there is also a huge possibility that Connor is just a very dominant kind of person which I misinterpreted as Alpha werewolf kind of Aura. So both are a possibilities but the first thought kind of bug me.

There is just no way Connor is a werewolf. There is just no way.

But what if he is?

And what if Ash was his mate too?

That's not even possible. The moon Goddess gave each and every werewolves their other half, except if you are destined to be a wanderer then you won't have a mate. Also, it would be really hard if two Alpha male would share one mate.

That's just impossible to work. Well, if Connor was an Alpha werewolf that is, then it surely will not work.

Us Alpha males are very possessive and over protective when it comes to our mates. So just the thought of two very dominant Alpha males sharing one mate was like saying you want to start world war three.

But we don't know what the Moon Goddess has in store for us. She knows what she's doing and all we can do is have faith in her.

One thing I know for sure is that, I know Ash is my mate. And I finally found him after long years of searching and I can never be happier. If it would take me another year or two just so I can finally have him, then I will do it in a heartbeat. Even if it means I have to fight Connor to win Ash.

I've been searching and longing for my mate way too long, and I won't let a guy take him away from me now that he's finally near my grasp. Almost six long years of searching is enough. I have searched every part of the globe and every continent just to find my mate. And in all those search, I always came home nothing but a broken heart.

Now that I finally found him, I will never allow any one, and I mean anyone, to get in my way.

Even if it meant going through a serious brawl against Connor, I won't hesitate to fight for what is righteously mine.