"Chapter 9" ✔

Hot damn Connor! ^^^

Just a heads up, this chapter will have two POVs. Also worth mentioning, this is a long chappy. So hope you all enjoy. <3

Also, this chapter is dedicated to the person who made me laugh till I'm physically in pain. Hahahaha I love your comments and it always makes my day. Foreverloveyou18

Connor's POV ^_^

It's been the thousandth time that I sighed tonight. And the millionth time that I turned on my bed in hopes of getting a much needed sleep. Annoyingly, after a few hours that I've been laying in bed, I still couldn't get even a minute of sleep.

Sighing once again, I stared up at my ceiling as the same thought flooded my mind.

Ash.

For some reason, I can't get him out of my head ever since I laid my eyes on him. There's just something about him that captivates me so much. Though I'm really not sure what it was considering the fact that I may also be physically attracted to him. I mean let's be honest here. Even a straight guy would appreciate his beauty. It's not something that is drastically eye catching or something that would turn heads right then and there, but a beauty that would surely gain everyone's attention.

I'd like to say, he's an eye candy in a very cute way.

He had this kind of aura that tells me he had a really nice personality in which I was also able to prove right after I met him. Also, in that short time that I was able to have a little talk with him, I noticed some small things like his calm and composed self. He had this quiet side as well as a goofy side that I was able to enjoy. Also, he had this side that I'm really excited to see more, which was him being hella sassy.

Not to mention his physical traits. Let me tell you ,he had the nicest and most attractive smile that I have ever seen. The most captivating and luring eyes in a human being. And the heart melting laugh that I have ever heard in my entire life. Also worth mentioning is how cute his name is. And how it f*cking fits him so damn well.

I'm gonna give his parents two thumbs up for that. And for creating such beautiful angel.

Shaking my head, I let out another sigh as I stopped myself from going deeper in thought with Ash stuck in my head.

Now I don't want to go to fantasizing now, do I? It would be too embarrassing since I barely knew the person and here I am trying to rip his clothes off in my head. Though it would be a real sight to see but considering the fact that he can still be a minor made everything a little messed up. Well at least for me, that is.

Groaning to my own thoughts, I once again turned on my bed trying to be comfortable. Even though I already am.

I just want to get him out of my head so I can get some sleep. He's been all that I can think of since I decided to head to bed. And now, it's been a few hours and here I am, still wide awake. Isn't he tired of running in full speed yet?

Also, now that I thought about it, let's just pray that he's in the right age. Because I will admit it now, I have a huge growing crush towards him. And if I find out he's a minor then I will ask Ashley Rose to slap me across the face.

Thankfully, I'm not doing any advancements towards him. Because if I did without knowing his real age, I would surely die. I don't want to be a f*cking pedophile for f*cks sake.

Sighing in frustration, I sat up on my bed and rubbed my hands on my face. I'm not getting any sleep anyway so might as well get up and be a little productive. I blinked as I cleared my eyesight and took my phone from the bedside table. I opened, unlocked it, and I saw a message from Ashley Rose. I sat on the edge of my bed and turned the lamp on.