"Chapter 22 - Part One" ✔️

The one and only Alpha Arthur ^^^

I just want to say thank you for 31 thousand reads. I'm just so happy to reach this milestone. It's very unexpected.

Again, thank you.

Arthur's POV

After I had the talk with my parents, I headed back to my office to do some paperwork that was waiting to be attended. As I was busy reading and signing, something caught my attention after I started working on my fifth file. A pack with less than 250 members was asking for an alliance with our pack. But what's weird is that, this pack was notorious for being ruthless to their omegas. As what we've gathered from other packs, they said the Dark Forrest Pack treats their omegas like dirt and use them for sexual entertainment, which if you ask me, is just utter bullsh*t.

Everyone knows that the Omega's population is deteriorating in an alarming pace as what the High Council have said. So we have to treat them as best as we could. But obviously, some packs just have retarded minds who obviously doesn't care at all.

But not my pack. The omegas here are treated like precious treasures needed to be protected. We know we have to take good care of them as to what we've known about their decreasing numbers. We know we have to protect them knowing some hunters have decided to target them down merely because of their status. Omegas are known to be in the bottom of the werewolf kind and now the brainless hunters wanted to hunt them down for trophy. But even so, that doesn't make them targets for those ruthless and merciless hunters, or to anyone, because no one deserves to be targeted down for no damn reason.

That's why here in my pack, omegas are protected and never been treated like dirt. And I make sure every member residing inside my pack knows not to harm one. All 20 omegas that are members of my pack are living in peace who have decided to serve the pack. Some wanted to be the pack's cook, some wanted to do the house work, and some wanted to be a warrior. But we always tell them that it will be dangerous for them if they decided to be one of the pack's protectors. However, that doesn't stop them. They said they also wanted to protect the pack, and just because they're known to be the weak ones, doesn't mean they aren't able to fight. And I know they are right. We should treat everyone equally and we shouldn't judge someone by their ranks.

And because of that, I decided to train them to become a warrior or for their self protection and defense. That's why here in my pack, omegas can seriously kick someone's ass if they tried to mess with them. And I am very proud.

As I scanned through the file about this pack asking for an alliance, I decided to consult my beta and third in command for their opinions so we could all agree or disagree whether we accept the alliance or not. I figured it will affect our reputation as a pack if I allied with them, so consulting my fellow high ranked folks is the best way to go.

Closing the file and setting it aside for the time being, I checked my phone momentarily before taking a deep breath.

When I was about to stand up from my desk chair, someone knocked on my office door.

"Alpha. It's Brandon." He said as I leaned back down on my chair.

What a perfect timing. I thought.

"Come on in." I answered and Brandon opened the door.

After he walked in and closed the door behind him, he went straight to the seat in front of my desk and handed me some more papers which I'm assuming are the informations I needed about who this Connor guy really is.

"All the information you needed in one folder." Brandon said proudly.

"Have you read it yet?" I asked while separating the file regarding to Dark Forrest Pack asking for an alliance.