"Chapter 17" ✔️

Connor being hot as always. Damn!😍

(Time skip: Three Months later)

Connor's POV

Three months had passed since I came back from the States and I've been nothing but a Happy man. I mean, who wouldn't be? All throughout the time I've been here, my happiness never deteriorated. It's like, no one can ever break my happiness bubble.

It's because of the fact that I'm with the love of my life and that every second of every minute I'm with him just felt so utterly perfect. It felt like I'm living a dream that I always wanted, but now it's finally happening in real life.

Funny because I even had to pinched myself in the arm one time just to make sure everything that's been happening was not just a figment of my imagination. That this was all real. And thankfully, I was right. It wasn't only my imagination. It was all real.

Even up to this moment, I still can't get over the fact that Ash wanted to be with me not just temporarily, but for like a lifetime sort of thing. He feels the same way as what I feel. He wanted to settle down with me and soon build our own family. Though I know it'll be a rough patch we're heading but with Ash there by my side, I know we'll get through it.

And I know Ash is still really young to think about settling down, that's why we both wanted to take this slow. I want him to do what he likes to do, just like a teenager. I will always support him. And when the right time comes that he's finally ready, then we'll go from there.

Also, one of the things that I've been worrying about ever since, is Ash coming out to his parents; not just his parents but to his whole family. I don't know how they will react and I don't know what will be the outcome of Ash's confession.

I know he's stressing himself with the thought of coming out. Specially when he knew that his Parents are very religious and have their own mindset about homosexuality. Even myself, I'm quite nervous of what might come out of this huge bomb like confession Ash is going to drop. I know it won't be easy and I know his parents won't take it the good way as what we expect they will. But I'm not going to leave Ash's side the whole time. I want him to feel that he's not alone, and that he's loved and needed. If ever his parents took it as far as kicking him out then I'll take the responsibilities in my own hands.

I'll take Ash with me and make him live with me if ever it comes to that point. Let's just hope his parents takes it well.

On the other hand, it's not a good time to think about stuff like that. Ash and I will get to that part, just not now. I know he's still not ready.

We just have to give him the time that he needs.

*beep*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone's notification alert.

I picked the phone from the bedside table and unlocked it.

It was a text from Rose.

Rose: "So when are we putting the plan into action Conny?"

She asked and I smiled.

Me: "Tonight. I got Ben's permission to take Ash out."

I replied quickly. And in just a few seconds, Rose replied.

Rose: "Yas! So should I prepare everything then?"

She asked and I smiled once again.

Me: "Yup. Let it commence ;-)"

After I sent the message, I could practically hear her squealing like the fangirl that she is.

She may be the most annoying at times but she is also our number one fan. That's why I love that girl.