"Chapter 6" ✔

Beautiful Princess Jasmine ^^^

A not so long chapter, I hope you all will enjoy. Peace! ^_^

Arthur's POV

Today's the day Benny goes back to Cali. But before she leaves, I made sure we get to spend some time together with the family and also her close friends. Knowing she won't be back again any time soon.

After she finished her project 2 days ago, we've been hanging out nonstop. We've done working out in the Gym together, we went to the lake inside the pack lands, I went shopping with her even though it bored me to death, and most importantly, Benny, my Family and I had a small and simple gathering before her departure.

If I'm being really honest, I can truly say that the pack, my family, and I, had a great time in the two weeks that Benny stayed here. I had the time that I need away from my office as I drown myself with too much work load. And even though it's only a temporary happiness, I still manage to enjoy it while it lasted. She also did a great job in making me forget about the longing feeling I had for my mate, in which I give her all the credit. She did all she can do to distract me from sending my thoughts towards my mate and I was happy that she did it in the past two weeks that she stayed.

Benny is my life saver. If she didn't choose this town for her project then I would still be in my office doing pack duties and paperwork. If it wasn't for her efforts of at least giving me a time off from all the responsibilities in my shoulders then I would still be the Alpha that mops in his room wondering when his mate will finally come. And if it wasn't for Bethany, I would have lost my mind. Even with the tiny drama that happened during the course of her stay. I must say it was still fun and memorable, as well as relaxing for all of us, even the pack.

I know saying thank you isn't enough for what she did for me and the people I cared for. Because what she can't be expressed beyond words. She did something that no one else can do, other than my mate. And that is to save me from complete insanity. I will be forever grateful for what she had done. Bethany "Benny" Lane Trevino, you're not just my baby sister but my one true angel. You're a heaven sent and I thank the Moon Goddess for giving me the best sister I could ever have.

Just think about it. If she never came, I would still be the moping Alpha locked inside my office doing nothing but pack duties and paperwork. And then I would also be trapped inside my own head as I keep thinking about my mate.

The stress and the longing. That's few of the things that are eating me alive everyday. But the longing was the strongest emotion out of the rest. And Benny saved me from drowning from all of it.

Longing for my mate. Anyone who haven't found their other half would understand the feeling.

The feeling of total loneliness.

I always hate it when every morning I wake up excited that I'll get to see my mate's beautiful sleeping form laying peacefully next to me. And I always hate it when I end up seeing was an empty space waiting to be filled. It also hurts and disappointing when I thought the dream I had that night was real.

I would often wake up in the middle of the night because I was dreaming about my mate calling my name.

I even Shouted "babe I'm home" one time thinking my mate was there to greet me after I entered my apartment door after I finished training the pack warriors.

And most of the time, I would imagine cuddling with my mate in my bed. I would imagine my mate surrounded with my pups. I would imagine that we were watching a movie with my mate close to my chest, then our pups would suddenly burst into our bedroom and join us watch a movie. I even imagined my mate laughing, giggling, and smiling brightly when he's taking care of the pups.