"Chapter 21" ✔️

Handsome Connor. It's Vitamin O for the eyes. Lol (Vitamin O, ya know what I mean with O.)

Another chappy for everyone. I hope you guys like it. And I would like to dedicate this chapter to Foreverloveyou18 for being my one and only sunshine. Bae I missed you so damn much.

Also shout out to ZariaMahone for voting on my previous chapters. Thank you so much. You don't know how much that means to me, so thank you again for your support. I hope you continue on this story and hopefully, you'll enjoy.

Ashley's POV

I thought it was going to be a nice day being out in the sun, but I guess not, seeing as my wallet decided to suddenly disappear to thin air.

As Arthur and I continued searching the surrounding, my phone blared my ringtone indicating an incoming call. Without looking at the caller ID assuming it was just Connor, I immediately picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered not taking my gaze away from the ground still in search of the damn wallet.

"Hey Besty." Rose replied on the phone and I instantly straightened up.

And what a great timing. I thought to myself.

"Besty? you called?"

She chuckled.

"Yeah. Is it a bad timing to call though? I feel like you're kinda busy." She said.

I nodded my head even when clearly, she can't see me.

"I'm in the middle of looking for my missing wallet." I stated as I turned to Arthur who was still busy looking around and asking people.

"Oh. Are you in your house right now?" She asked,

"No."

"Okay? So where are you?" She asked again.

"A new friend of mine took me to an attraction here and then yeah, my wallet suddenly went missing." I told her as I tried to search my pockets once again.

"Oh. Do you remember where you last put it?" She asked in hopes of giving a little help making me remember.

I nodded again.

"I'm very positive I have it in my pocket."

"Do you have a bag with you?" She said and I shook my head 'no'.

"Unfortunately no." I stated with a sigh. "This wouldn't have happened if I have a bag with me or something."

I heard her sigh on the other line.

"That is unfortunate. But is Connor there with you?"

I shook my head.

"No. He went to the parking lot just in case I dropped it there."

"Okay so who are you with at the moment?" She asked sounding slightly worried.

"I'm with Arthur, the new friend I just told you."

She hummed.

Talking about Arthur, I looked around and he wasn't there anymore.

Crap.

"Uh..."

"What? What's wrong?" Besty asked over the phone.

"I can't see him anywhere." I spoke as my eyes roamed around in hopes to find Arthur. "I have to go Besty. I have to find Arthur if I don't want to end up getting lost in here."