"Chapter 30" ✔

The song title on the side. "Demi Lovato - Body Say"

Thank meh laturrr Peaches!

Note: A shout out to those people who flooded me with Votes and Comments these past few days which made me so freakin' happy. Say Hi to these human awesomeness @Dracosana and annssmith18

Ashley's POV. (Kinda Short.)

It's been an hour since that little incident but Arthur was still a bit on edge and wasn't over it yet. He was being overly clingy for some reason, and even if it's kinda annoying, I still find it very cute. Although I know deep down he's trying his best not to be clingy, but by the looks of it, he's failing.

I've been stuck in his office with him for an hour now since he won't let me go somewhere else even with Connor being there watching over me. He said it would calm him and Zion down if he sees me all the time. And because I want him to finish some office work, I just stayed there keeping myself busy with reading books. He told me that I was free to use the T.V but I decided against it. I didn't want to disturb his concentration so I just settled with reading some books instead.

"Bunny." Arthur's deep but soothing voice called.

I turned my eyes from the book towards him who's still sitting behind his desk.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go out and explore the town for a bit?" He asked obviously sensing my boredom.

I averted my gaze from him towards the files sitting on top of his desk before looking back up at him.

"But you still have a lot of paperwork to do." I pointed, making him turn his gaze to the papers scattered in front of him.

"I can work on these later." He said as he stood up from his chair and went towards the couch I was sitting at.

I watched as he walked towards me until he sat right next to me.

"Aren't those important?" I asked pointing a finger towards the files.

He shrugged a little before looking at me in the eyes.

"Some are." He paused before smiling. "But I have other priorities." He said as his eyes intensely trained itself with mines.

Right then and there, I tried my best not to shiver on my seat. Keyword: tried.

He chuckled deeply, in which my cheeks reacted by heating up and blushing bright red.

"So. Do you wanna go out?" He asked again, causing me to bite my bottom lip in thought.

But then quickly turned my gaze towards Arthur when I suddenly heard him growl.

There I saw him staring at my lips hungrily.

I instantly stopped biting my bottom lip and remained seated next to him with bright cheeks.

"Actually, now that I remembered it, can we go to my house? My parents told me earlier to be home, so they can make sure I landed safely." I said which he nodded in reply.

"That's fine." He said before standing up. "We can head there right now if you want." He offered, making me nod my head with a smile in response.

"Okay."

With that, I stood up from my seat and made my way towards our bedroom to go fetch my wallet.

"You can wait for me in the office. I'll just go use the bathroom." He said and I politely did as what I was told.