"Chapter 12" ✔️

Ashley Dale's Family ☝☝☝😍😍

Another Chapter for my bunnies and this is also dedicated to an awesome person. She's an Awesomeness Royalty she deserved this dedication more than ever. Thank you for being such a sweetheart natqhizzti. Muahh

Anyways, I hope you all will like this chapter. Enjoy and read on my bunnies ^_^ 😘

Ashley's POV

Isn't it annoying when you're trying to focus on the class but for some reason, you always get distracted? I've been telling myself to write down notes so I have something to study on later at home for the incoming test but my brain somehow stops me from doing so. It's irritating.

My thoughts has been a jumbled mess since I left home for school and since then, I was always distracted. I just hope I don't get myself in trouble for being out of focus.

Thank goodness, we're now halfway done with the last period before lunch time.

I was so distracted it felt like eternity sitting in a classroom with a bunch of students fake listening to the teacher as they went on with the lesson.

I was grateful not even one single teacher called me out for being absentminded. Because of someone did, then I'm surely screwed.

Well, it's hard to focus when all I can think of was Mat and Jessy, as well as the wolf pups. I know it sounds weird to be thinking about them but for some reason, I just had this feeling. A feeling I can't seem to exactly pinpoint. It's like I feel safe with them. I somehow feel at home, which if I'm being honest, I should be creeped out considering the fact that I barely know the couple. But then again, maybe it's just the way how they treated me, I guess. They welcomed me even though I was a complete stranger who kind of trespassed in their property.

I sighed, which gained Besty's attention.

"You okay?" She asked in a hushed tone.

I turned to her and nodded.

"Yeah. Just a little tired is all." I said.

She hummed. "Are you thinking about Jacob?"

I glanced at her and there I remembered.

Jacob has been acting out lately, which is weird.

When I didn't utter a reply to Besty, she just hummed seemingly knowing the answer to her question already. And with that, she turned her attention back to the class and continued taking down notes.

While as for me, I continued being the distracted little smurf that I am.

I sighed lowly as to not gain anyone's attention.

These past few days he's been really quiet and that bothers me. He's never a quiet person. He's always jolly and full of energy. Even my friends noticed his change of mood. Usually he would play around with my them during break time but these past few days, it suddenly stopped. Though I'm kind of thankful even with his sudden change of mood, he never distance himself to us. He still joins our group all the time. It's just that, he suddenly went quiet. We do talk but that was even hardly a conversation. I guess there's something bugging his mind.

I don't want to be nosy so I let him be on his thoughts. It was kind of different though. Seeing Jacob's quiet side was different. We were used to him goofing around with my friends, specially Joseph and Breinard. But now, he no longer does that. He still go along with some jokes but that was it, he hardly even makes jokes and laugh anymore.

As a friend, I was starting to worry about him. And I know Besty, Lea, and the guys feels the same thing too.

I don't know what's on his mind. And I didn't want to ask because I respect his privacy, so I just gave him the space that he need. Maybe he just need some time to think, or maybe he's just preparing himself to tell me. Either way, I'm still worried about him.