Introduction

RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE - MAIDEN X FEMALE LORDS: Maidens Revenge

~

This is my fanfic of the game Resident Evil Village: RE:8. It's my top favorite resident evil series and I am in love with the characters.

I decided to write this because I wanted to and because I read some other RE8 fanfics on here and it got me thinking that I should make a fanfic based off of what I'd like to read when it comes to these enticing characters.

This book will only be available on Wattpad. You may NOT copy the word for word portions of my book nor use my cover or distribute my work on any other public platforms.

I DO NOT own the art or characters, the only things that I take credit for are the words/plot and the creative/altered works of the characters/art done by me. Thanks!

I suggest you watch the full game play before reading this story so it makes more sense and so it won't spoil anything because this will have spoilers.

Also because the most favored character (at least at the start) for me (and many others) is Lady Dimitrescu, most of the book is dedicated to her with the others following along later.

STORY DETAILS/INFO/WARNINGS:

• Smut
• Spoilers
• Gore description
• G/P (this means some of the lords are female with male genitalia or interchangeable genitalia)
• Graphic & upsetting subjects like (not limited to) abuse, blood, sexual assault, violence, mentions of suicide.
• Word errors might be a thing but this is simply for fun.
• Female reader POV (Please keep in mind what you
say as the reader in this story does not resemble the choices you may have made in reality instead.)
• "Y/n" will be used to substitute your name. Other words will be used to describe your presence, such as the following: "You" "Your"

And last but not least...

• You might get turned on (;

About the Genre

This is NOT a romance based fanfic. But it will have romantic/love elements. This is mainly a story on obsession, drama, lust, thrill and revenge.

There will also be subjects involving things very vile, gross and disgusting so if you do not have the stomach or an open mind to the reality of this resident evil world where there are little to no rules or morality like this one?...then I suggest you stop reading and EXIT out of this book before it's too late...

~

Now to all my open minded freaks out there, thank you so much for reading..
Now, please enjoy my work as much as I have writing it!

See you all through to the end of this journey (;

BB-