Authors Note.

Hello, Lovely readers.

Im so so sorry it has taken me this long to continue the story. BUT, but, but, the story will not continue on this platform. Im very very sorry. 

WHy?

Well I am a stay at home mother with 2 children under 2. My priorities are to my children then my husband then myself. I need that extra income and this platform doesn't allow me to get that. So, its on another site, with a different name. I believe I named it THE RIGHTFUL HEIR.

Is it finished?

No, Gods no. I wish it was, this book gives me a head ack. I am currently rewriting this book so it sounds better with more details, and more then likely it will be writen in Jakes point of view. Also he might get a name change... maybe Enzo?

Where is this other platform.

Well, honestly i can't say yet because I'm trying to get it picked up by a second party so that i can make some income. But when i can, then i will let you know where it is at, so that you guys can get closure from this book. Ugh its like a bad break up.

Why is it being rewritten?

Well to be honest im stupid and didnt just copy and paste this story and leave it at that. PLus i feel like the female main character is stupid and i didnt intend her to be a moron so im fixing that. PLus there are some mix ups and i need to fix them, the writing was getting confusing even for me, and putting the history lesson in the middle of the story im not sure was a good thing. If you think other wise and like it like that please let me know, i would appreciate the feed back really. 

Will this story be erased?

Yes, eventually it will be erased and i will no longer have to deal with it, but since it is not goanna happen any time soon dont worry too much.

If you have anymore comments or concerns please let me know. I REALLY REALLY do LOVE when people message me about my books, and yes sometimes you hurt my feeling but i skip over those people. I love feed back, it keeps me going, makes me super happy like a puppy knowing people enjoy what i write. and if it makes you mad and i need to change something tell me.

Again im sorry for the long wait.