Chapter 9

We mourned the loss of our pack members, all 3. Its been a week since I found my Mate...Jac. To be honest I have been avoiding him, ever since I woke up the day after my birthday, the pack hasnt been the same. Everyone's been hush, scared and distant. 

I havent been getting any sleep either. The bags under my eyes rained heavy. I layed curled in bed, the blankets wrapped tightly around me. My breathing was even as I layed on my side, starring out the window.

I want my Mate Iris

I cant...not right now

I want my Mate, why are you ignoring him? Please Iris we cant reject him.

Im not....im just...he killed people...we lost  some...I dont know

Iris! Her voice was harsh in my head making my head start to pound.

Stop yelling I whispered feeling so out of it.

Get up and find Jac, Iris.

I closed my eyes and covered my face with a blanet. Shut up please.

I pushed her to the back of my mind, and thought about the last time I saw Jac. I had broke sown crying because we had lost 3 members, and because I was scared. I could have died if Jac hadnt come to save me.

I sunk back into my bed, then brought a finger up to my lips. He had kissed me....and that kiss was....it was wonderful. Electric shocks had filled my body when his lips touched mine. I let out a deep sigh.

My body acked, and it was because I needed Jac. He was my mate and I needed him like I needed air to breath. But I was mad at him. He didnt know why only I did.

He knew I was his mate sice he turned 17, but he never told me. Yes he was always around but never showed any interest in me. So why now? It hurt me, did he even want me? Then he kisses me now?

There was a low knock on my door, and I turned overto face it.

"Come in."

Tanya peeked out from behind my door, looking pissed off as ever. Her black hair was pulled in a sloppy bun, with a tank and shorts.

"Get up change put make up on, we are going out for fresh air." She pouted at me, walking over to my bed where I lay.

"No im staying in bed." I pouted back at her and cover my face again.

I heard her get closer to my bed, suddenly my blankets were ripped from me, and it was cold.

I curled into myself, shivering from the cold. "Damn it Tay its cold!"

She rolled her eyes at me "Pussy cat get up!" She pulled my arm forcing me out of bed.

I sighed and got up getting ready.

--------

It took me about 45 to get ready and even then I wasnt fully ready. I wore jeans, a tank and hoodie with some DCs, and just a little make up.

Tay gave me the ok and we left my room after a few minutes of me pouting.

I walked down the steps and smelt it right away.

Apple Cinnamon....It made my mouth water and my stomach turn. I stopped at the last step and looked up to see Jac standing in the kitchen looking at me.

I looked away, down at my feet as Tay keep walking.

"Hey Jac." Her perky voice irritated me a little. He was mine, she shouldnt be talking to him like that.

"Hello Tanya, goodmorning." He smiled at her, then looked back at me. "Good morning Iry."

His voice melted my cold heart, it gave me butterflies. I looked up to meet his eyes and saw the hurt in them. He was hurt because I had ignored him for so long, and his hurt was mine.

"Goodmorning Jacobe." I walked to the kitchen and sat next to Tay.

Tay straightened herself then leaned onto the counter where we sat. "Whats for breakfast Jac?"

He looked back at her, and held up an egg. "eggs and bacon," his voice was flat, as he went back to cooking.

There was suddenly foot steps on the stairs as we all looked up to see a sleepy Drake coming down the steps. His hair was tosled and on his neck u could see love bites from Tay.

I looked back at her and she was blushing as she noticed what I saw also.

He smiled at Tay, and hopped off the last step and walked toward her,wrapping his arms around her waist. He nestled his face in her neck as she giggled against him in her seat.

My heart dropped at the scene, it made me want what she had so bad. I vould have it but me and Jac.....we needed to talk.

I looked back to Jac, and we locked eyes, and in his eyes I saw hurt, loss, hate, and want. All I saw was what I felt, just a reflection in his eyes. He looked away from me to Tay and cleared his throat.

Tay and Drake stopped and looked up at him and as if on cue. Draked picked Tay up bridal style and walked with her to the stairs.

"Ill be back later Iry." She giggled and winked at me. 

I rolled my eyes then looked back at Jac who was now walking straight gor me. He had dropped everything, and was now walking straight gor me. The look on his face scared me. He stopped right in front of me as I quivered before him.  My wolf yearned for him all I wanted to do was reach out to touch him.

He stood before me for what seemed like a few minutes. My heart beated wildly in my chest,  as I held my breath. He put his hand on both my knees and parted them. Where he touched was like fire. He looked at me intently waiting for me to pull away. I didnt.

He took a step close putting himself between my legs, as he slowly ran his hands up my thighs, making my heart race faster. I looked up meeting his eyes and they glowed a bright gold. The look he held was pur love, and I knew that.

He hands hand now traced up my thighs to my waist to my neck, he placed his hands on either side of my face and I had just caught on to what he was about to do.
"Ja-"

"Shhhh." He hushed, as he brought his face inches from mine. I felt his breath on my lips, which made me shiver more involuntarily at wanting him, in so many ways.

He brushed his lips against mine, and I let out a small moan. And that was all he needed for an approval. He crushed his lips to mine, kissing me like he was drinking water on a hot day. His lips moved hungry against mine, and mine were hungry for his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He let go of my face and placed his hands on my butt lifted me up onto the counter.

I hadnt heard the foot steps from the stairs when suddenly.

"Damn! Iry, you didnt tell me your Mate was Jac."

---------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------

Its not long im sorry. I have the flu/ Cold so I sleep all day.

Ill post tomorrow.

Hopefully jac and Iris get mated soon...hehehe but will Iris push him away? who knows. And what about the Rogues?

Goodnight Lovely

-D