Chapter 2

We walked threw the door to the back yard with Tay following me on my heels. I draged her on stage, while my father stood in the middle, my mother to his left, his beta Jac to her left. He stood tall an muscular I couldn't help but get that butterfly affect. As if he knew and felt my eyes on him, he turned his head, looked at me, and smiled. I blushed knowing I had been caught staring at him. But so had Tay. I turned to look and she was red in the face.

She looked back at me, I noticed she was breathing heavily. I gave her a questioning look, she leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Dude.....I think he's my Mate."

My heart sank a little, at what she just said. Dont get me wrong I was happy for Tay but a little side of me was sad because Jac was really hot, and since I have known him my whole life, I have always gotten this feeling around him. The feeling of forever falling, but yet not falling, at the sight of him.

"What does your wolf say?" I asked her, still holding her hand.

She took a second to think, then I saw her brow wrinkle, as she frowned. "Shes yelling at me, hes not the one."

I felt bad for her, so I frowned as well and hugged her. "Its ok love youll find him." I reassured her.

"Tanya" my fathers voice came like a command. I let her hand go as she stepped closer to my father and I stood to her right, along came my brother just in time. "Tanya, today is your 17th birthday, today you are a full adult wolf, and here you will find your mate." He gestured to the crowded and they all screamed, hooted, hollard, and yelled.

I swoped so loud for my best friend it was amazing. I watched as she became shy, and looked around the crowd.  I knew she was looking for her mate...but maybe later she would find him.
------

Few hours later I found myself with a beer in my right hand and my left on my knee. I was bent over infront of some guys named Durk. Yes I was drunk, yes I knew what I was doing, and no I didn't care. 

"Yea baby, " I heard him say as I grind my ass against his member, and he twind his fingers in my hair, and pulled my head back, exposing my neck.

I played along and moaned, loud enough so he could hear over the music. I continued to dance with him, when I felt someone watching me.

I turned my head to the right and saw Jac standing there his eyes glowed and I wondered why. I smirked at him, Ha, I thought to myself. If he wants to dance with me then why not just ask instead of just standing and looking. I turned around so I was facing Durk, rolled my body against his, knowing Jac was still watching.

At that momment I heard a low growl and Durk immediately back away from me. I looked around wondering where the growling came from. It wasn't till Jac was next to me. I jumped as he grabed my wrist and pulled me to him, I ran straight into his chest.

"Mind if I cut in Miss Heart?" he asked

I smiled, and shook my head the motion made me a little dizzy. I turned around so my back was to him, and he behind me. He seemed awkward at first, I still had my beer in my hand, I looked at him and frowned at the distance between us. "You could get closed Jac. Its ok." I yelled and giggled, over the loud music. He nodded then took a step closer. Dear lord this boy, yea he might be 21, but he doesn't act like a playboy or his age, more like a slightly old man.

I took another sip of my beer and used my free and to grab is hand and pulled him closer, so this time I felt him right behind me. My back was pressed against his chest and felt him curve his body to fit mine. I slowly swayed my hips as he mimicked my movement. I giggled to myself, leaned back so my head was on his shoulder close to his ear so he could hear me.