Chapter 12

Sorry everyone iv been like dead sick, plus working at night makes me extreamly tired on top of me being sick.

Then my great grandmas in the hospital....idk but we're on gods terms right now..

so im sorry I havnt posted but the stuff I will post, but it will be short. And if its not and its long its because it a 2 day write.
Thank you for being patient. 
-D
----------~~~~~~~~~~~------------

I woke up to the sun shinning brightly in my room, I groaned closing my eyes turning around to face the other direction, and turned right into a warm, hard being. I frozen in my place, when I felt something snake around me on my waist leaving tingling feeling were our skin touched I jumped up outomatically and out of reach. I looked down and was stunned to see what was in my bed.

Jacobe was in my bed, the blankets barly covered his lower half and what I could see was bare skin. He had a V going on, delicious and lickable. My face flared up, and I could feel it. My eyes trailed up his body along the lines of his abs, to his hard chest, and I could stop the shivers tjat ran up my from my toes to my head just looking at him. He looked peaceful like a child in my bed, his hair was tossel, a mess but It looked cute. He moaned a little, and I froze.

Jacobe stired, and flipped over facing where I had been laying and his hands seemed to be seaching for me. He found my pillow and hugged it close to him, I giggled, he was so adorable. But how the hell did he get in my bed.

"Iry." He mumbled in his sleep, and it melted my heart. I sat back on my bed next to him. I put my hand on his face and he twitched, slowly his eyes started to flutter open. I pulled my hand back and he sat up with the pillows still in his arms droggy. He swayed left to right a little and looked around my room, then his eyes fell on me and he smiled.

I smiled back and watched him....God hes so cute.

"Hey." omg hey? was that really all you could think of?

Stop ok thats all that came into my mind.

Mhmm and licking his abbs came into ur mind as well.

I mentally gapped at my wolf. Shut up just shut up. I shook my head and pushed her to the back.

"Hey beautiful." Jacs voice was rough, and totally drogy it was hot. I mean come on all guys voices are hot when there half asleep half awake. He layed back down slowly still looking at me. I smiled ear to ear. He is mine, and that thought was slowly sinking in.

He looked at me a little confused, and opened his arms open to me. I sat there for a few seconds taking him in, he was mine, god. I layed back down next to him in his arms, he was warm and strong and it gave me comfort. Then I remembered what happened and how he ended up in my room in my bed.

\FLASHBACK/

I had spent all day with Jacobe, getting to know him, understanding him better and him understanding me better. He told me he loved me, and I told him I loved him. Actually I told him first and you know what I do love him. I love him, and I always will love him, he is my mate after all.

But I couldnt sleep at all, when we came back to the pack house and he had kisses me at the porch to let then left me inside.  He couldnt come in because he had to do runs at night with the rest of the pack like always. I just kiss him and went to my room to sleep. But once in my bed I was tossing and turning all night long.

It was hot, then cold, the bed was to hard, then to soft, to lumpy I just couldnt find my spot. At one point I threw all the blankets and pillows off the bed and just layed there facing up at the ceiling.