Chapter 8

*Jacobes POV*

"He's my Mate." That moment those words left her lips, it was like a wave of relief. So she felt it as well and I wasnt going crazy all those year.

And what, You think I was going crazy? I knew she was our Mate and yet u till dont believe me. My wolf grumbles.

After today I dout your judgement. I was being cold hearted with my wolf. He had almost gotten our Mate killed, not intentionally, but still.

\FLASHBACK/

I had just reached my Alphas house, when our Luna greeted us, Paul my second in command and Matt my Third flanked me on either sides.

"Welcome Jac, come in boys." She greeted us. In return we bowed in respect.

"Wheres Alpha Heart?" I asked my voice small before.

"Hes in his study waiting for you."

Nodding in return, we bowed again and took our leave. We walked up the steps to there second floor, Matt almost tripping on the carpet. Paul looked down at Mat, shaking his head, then looked back at me.

"And you want this...this Pup to be with us?" The tone of voice Paul use was not called for. Yes Matt was a little clumsy I will admite that, but he was the best fighter I had.

I gave Paul my once over and used as much authority in my voice as I could.

"Enough Paul, though you may not like it Matt is the best we have. He might even be better then youself."

I turned and kept walking, as I shook a little. Paul did know how to push my buttons regaurdless the point he was trying to make.

I kept walking till the end of the hall, and stopped at a deep ivory wooden door. I knocked once.

"Come in."

I turned the door handle, and saw Alpha heart looking over a map, on his desk. Deep thinking lines creased his face. For a man of almost 330, he barly looked like he was pushing 40. Hes lived such a hard life. At least thats what we 3rd generations have been lead to believe.

I stepped in and stood to his right as Paul and Matt stood opposite of us. A larg map of our territory was layed out on his desk, showing our boarders and other packs boarders.

No one spoke so I decided to break the tension in the air.

"You called us here why?"

"Jac....as you know im old. I cant keep my Alpha spot for much longer. Our boarders are growing weak. We need to streagthen them." He looked at me, and sadness shown in his eyes. He looked tired and worn out. "Rogues have entered our outer north east side. They are close to the pack house. I want you to take a small squad and see what there problem is. I dont want them ruining evetything for Iris day today." He turned back to his papers and sighed.

I looked up at the guys and they nodded as If already knew the plan.

"Ill go cover that area, ill take Paul, Matt, and 2 others." Alpha just nodded in the processes never moving from the map.

I bowed low then walked away, Matt follwed then Paul. I closed the door behind me. Walked back down the stairs, waves good bye to my Luna.

You know theres been Rogues

Iv been traking them, but havnt seen them get close to the pack. Do you think they would attack tonight?

I dont know Jac.