Chapter 16

*Jacobes POV*

Blood...Blood and flesh....The smell of Blood, metallic....

Whats going on?

Get up

What?

Jacobe Get Up!

Whos yelling at me? Its dark....I cant even see. Just black noting but black.

Open your eyes Pup!

-Groan- Leave me alone who ever you are go away!

An image of a tan wolf eyes as clear as the sea. Those eyes....I know them.....They belong to someone

Get up and get my Mate back you weak sorry call of a wolf!

Iris!

My eyes fluttered open, my body acked, my head hurt, like someone had repeatedly been kicking me in the head. I groan in protest as I rolled onto my stomach. 

Where am I?

Get up Jac!

Oh, its you

Get up!!!!!

Relax im trying sheesh dont yell my head hurts.

Weak excuse for a wolf let me take over. My wolf growled at me. I had no strength to hold him back. Yes I was weak at the moment I wanted to roll over and sleep.

Where are you taking us?

He shook off the pain and dead leaves that clung to my fur.

To find our mate,

Mate? That word set into my mind and it all came back. The flood of memories came threw like water breaking threw a damn.

Iris?! Panic set in. Oh My God!! where is she? what happened? How long was I out?
We were running leaving my baby (My car) behind for someone to find.

I dont know Jac you were out a while, iv been trying to get to you for the past few minutes.  It did seem like an hour though. 

Tree branches scraped against my fur as he pushed our body to run faster following the faint trail left but the rogue wolfs and Iris.

¤-Mind link-¤

"Paul?"

"..."

"Paul!"

"Jac? Dude where have you been-"

"No time, Paul Rogues."

"I know they attacked the pack house looking for Iris and Alpha Heart"

"They took I...Iris"

"What!!!!"

"Paul..I"

"Dont where are you?"

"Just pasted the hill and river bed"

My paws thuded against the ground my wolf doing all the work for us pushing our body to incredible speed, running as fast as he could.

"My Wolf-"

"I know Jac I can feel it threw the link....are you ok? im on my ways im tailing you. I have Matt-"

"Jac! Man we were worried!" A squeaky voice interrupted Paul. I couldnt help the mental laugh I let out.

"Shut up Matt! As I was saying I have Matt, Jason, Phil, and Carlos. We'll catch up to you dont let your wolf push both your bodys to the limit."

"My Mate Paul Mine!" My wolf retaliated back.

I mentally shuttered at the shear power as he spoke. My knew I had power I knew when to control it but my wolf on his own was more powerful, especially now we have our Mate.  And with that the mind link was cut. All I had was the feeling knowing that they were behind me and gaining close. I knew with in minutes they would flank me and they would have my back.

We pasted over the river and I quickly glanced at my own reflection, my fur was caked w mudd and blood. Now I know where the smell was coming from earlier.  It was me. There was a hunk of flesh that should be coving my right shoulder blade, it was slowly healing but not quick enough.....Its ganna leave a scare...I thought to myself.

As my wolf kept running I took the time to sleep the last thing I remember was the trees growing thick, the smell of sour milk and rotten flesh, fading, and my wolf.

Dont worry Jacobe ill handle it from here

Then darkness engulfed me once agian.

----------~~~~~~~~~~------------

Ahh im sorry this chapter suck :( dont hate me I had writers block ugh horrible.

Im still looking for an editor so please if u feel up to it message me.

Leave a Comment it would help me, inspire me to write more. Vote, but I wouldnt this chapter sucks xP

-D