Chapter 19

Do you know that momment where your stuck between conscious, and un-conscious?

What happen? It was dark, but fluttering my eyes I was in a white room. No door, no windows just complete light and white. I looked around and saw my wolf.

But it wasnt my wolf...at least not that I really can tell. This wolf was black, blacker then the night itself, with a spot of white striping his ear. He looked at me and growled.

I took a step back a little afraid, not knowing what the heck was going on.

"who are you?" I asked, my voice shaking but firm.

The wolf came forward, his steps firm and filled with power. Ever hair on my body standing on edge. The power he radiated made me cringe.

I took another step, stumbling over my own feet, and fell right on my ass. Keeping my eyes glued to this wolf before me, he was now a step away from me. His heavy breathing grazed against my skin, he was now directly infront of me.

"I dear boy, am your wolf." His voice was deep, deeper then I remembered it ever being for the past 10 years iv had my wolf.

"I am your wolf, I am the one you have been consulting with. But I have kept my true power and form from u." He tilted his head to the side, I had noticed not once had he moved his muzzle, we spoke purely threw mind link.

"But how? The wolf I know I am is black with white socks? nothing special."

"But your wrong." The wolf nosed my forhead, and breathed an heavy sigh. At the touch it was like a shock of lighting, a small electric current ran from him threw me.

This power, his power more then anything he had felt before. The power of an Alpha.

My eyes widen in surprise, "Your a....a... an Alpha." I shock my head and backed away from this wolf. "Cant be."

"But I am...you are. Long ago. But time has passed ranks have changed. You were down sized and I am half powered. But in time that will change. You will see. I feel it. Something will happen and I will be reborn again as will you." He turned behind him as if someone had called this wolf, that said he was me.

He looked back to me, bowed his head a little. "I need to go. I cant tell you more you are not ready. trust me when I say this. What I have told u, no one can know. Not even the alpha. And dont ask again, so you understand. I am doing this to help you."

I stood up and looked this beast in the eye."In time you will tell me right?"

"Yes I will tell you." He sat back on his hine legs, "Now you need to wake up, Paul is carrying you, and Matt is carrying Iris. When you wake get the pack doctor. I feel that pain you felt earlier was a marking forced onto her. We can change that but she has to be willing."

I simple nodded my head, taking in everything he said.

"I am here with you and now you know who exactly I am, if you need me I am here anything, just ask."

and with that everything faded oit as my wolf became fuzzy, and my eye sight began to blur with black spots. The lights out, everything went black.

-----------------~~~~~~~~~~------

Sorry mean writers block. was having a hard time transitioning from Jac finding her to him waking her up, and the in between.

Ohhh Jac know a small part now, bit he is still lost.

What will happen next. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Night loves

-D