Chapter 23 Cain

Dedicated Chapter 23-Cain to *SKalbaugh*

ReCap**

You are still reading Cains story, he has finally come to comfront Alpha Brandon Heart about the past. In the past Brandon Heart was a Beta and Cains father was the Alpha. But when Michael, Cains father, had gotten sick Brandon Heart took it apone himself to kill Michael for the Alpha tittle.

*****
The burial of Michael and his Luna hit everyone deeply. He was known as The man without shame, a gladiator of his time, and the keeper of peace. Yet everyone believed he died of natural cause. A stroke the pack doctor had informed Cain.

Michael the one man everyone feared was now dead. To everyone it was a shock, but deep in Cains heart he felt there was something more. Something that one was talking about, or no one knew.

"He died of a stroke and your mother died of a broke heart and soul. I hate to tell you this Cain but your father was dieing of cancer before this. Im so sorry"  The pack doctor whimpered, bowing his head he took his leave.

Cain sat on the now empty bed where his father had died. (A stroke? No my old man was stronger then that.) "Cain...my son," his fathers last words replayed in his head. The tone his father used was panick and loving. (Father) Cain looked up running his hands threw his hair (What did your last words mean....)

Cain put his head in his hands and hung his head low between his leg. (Im lost with out you father, im lost) he sighed heavily, opening his hands leavin gaps between his fingers he say something shinning on the floor. He cocked his head, slowly bent to pick it up.

A silver chain, with a gold ring. (My fathers) He stared at it confused as to why it was on the floor of all places. He knew since the time the once Luna had given to his father had had always woren it. Michael was supposed to have been buried with It. Cain held the ring by the thin silver chain, (what are you doing out and not with my father?) with his other free hand he grasp the ring.

There was a shock to Cains palm and fingers. He closed hi eyes, surprised and when he opened them. He was now standing in the doorway of his fathers room. Michael lay in bed and Brandon and the foot.

"Father!" Cain took a step but was immobile stilled in his spot. He looked up and watched the scene play out. (This isnt happening. What is thi?)

Brandon fixed the pillow under Michael, then grabbed the next and-.

"No!" Cain tried to move but couldnt. He struggled against this force that kept him in place. "Damn it no! Father!"

All he could do was watch his father die at the hands of Brandon. Rage, and anger filled Cain, his blooded boiled. (He killed my father! He killed my father! His own Alpha!) The scene before him faded out to black Cain shook with rage, shutting his eyes tightly, to open them up again and find him self on the bed once again in his original spot.

Looking around he stood up, exiting the room in a huff. (He's ganna die for this)

He took off in a sprint down the stairs to his fathers office now "Alpha Brandons" office. He came to the heavy wooden doors threw them open.

Brandon stood up, his face showed surprised that Cain has entered.

"Cain? Are you-"

"You did it.." Trying to cath his breath Cain begane to speak. "You...it was all you."

Brandon still confused walked around the desk once Michaels, and stood infront of Cain.