Chapter 20

-Recap
Iris was marked by the old alpha, Jac passed out from part of his soul bound. He was intouch with his true wolf power for a second. Devin wants his right ful pack back, in hopes of mating with Iris.

*Shits about to go down
------------~~~~~~~~~~------------

Jolting up right, like waking up from a dream I couldnt remeber. But noticed I was bound.

I breathed in ragged deep breaths, and took in my surroundings. Paul was at my side looking at me stunded, with red eyes, blood shot from lack of sleep. I was in the pack Docs place, and looking down at myself they had strapped me to the bed.

Looking up at Paul I pouted for a second, then gave him a serious glare.

"Mind telling me why im strapped?" My voice was horse.

Paul rubbed his eyes, and took in a deep breath before speaking, "You...you were spasming, then you started to change. You wer shifting, you know man I wouldnt tie you down if it wasnt for your own good. Besides i have never seen you shift like the way you did, you werent you...you were different." He gasped for air after telling me everything in one breath.

I hung my head low not knowing what he ment. "Im sorry. Im sorry I freaked you out man." I looke up at him, then back at my straps. "Mind if you untie me?"

Paul gave me a once over, "yea if you promise not to phase or kill me?"

My smirk was his confirmation. He had the bounds off me, as I rubbed my wrist and ankles.

"Wheres everyone one at?"

"Docs with...with Iris."

"Iris! How is she? where is she?!" I jumped off the bed slightly loosen my balance, only to be caught by Paul.

"Relax man, shes fine, shes with Doc and Matt. Matt wont let anyone in but Alpha and Luna, plus Doc. Little shit wont even let me in."

I stood my ground, geting my bearings, shrugging off Pauls grip.

"Take me to her."

He nodded, and opening the door to my room, we went to go find Iris room.

She wasnt that far, my mate...my poor mate....Mate...but I cant feel anything for her. I cant feel her at all, I care, I think I love her...but thats all I think...

Paul stopped down the hall, we saw Matt, in his wolf form, when he spotted me his tail wagged, nodding his massive head he let us threw.

My first thought walking in was, this poor child. She looked pale, sickly, and tired. Our Alpha stood to her left while her mother layed on the bed with her to her right.

Then my wolf stired as I looked at my Mate.

Mate

I know...

Go to her

I listened to him, and walked over to the side of her bed. The Alpha automatically stood up defending his daughter. 

"Alpha shes my Mate please. " I pleaded baring him my neck showing him I ment no harm.

His growles didnt stop but he backed away, our Luna went over to comfort him, taking his hand "love, lets go and leave these two alone, they need there time together." and with that she had him out the door.

I nodded to Paul and as if an unspoken command he left the room as well, just as the pac Doc came in.

I sat at her side, moving stay hairs from her face. "whats wrong with her Doc?" I asked not once taking my eyes off her face.