Chapter 15

You know that moment, where everything is perfect, fine and dandy, then all of a suddend like as if the day was too good so something had to ruin in. I was in that moment. The one moment where everything was amazing, I didnt want it to end then suddenly its all taken from me.

My heart raced, and my body shuttered. It was the same wolf who had once followed me before. His wolf seemed large, too large to be a nowmal rouge. 

Jacs arms tighted around me and moved me out of sight behind him. I held onto his shirt tightly, clinging to him frighted as to what might happen.

The wolf growled furiously and the noise rocked me to my core. It looked between me and Jac then rested its eyes on me. Hunger shown clear threw his eyes, and his chest clenching growls made me shakes furiously behind Jac.

Jac on the other hand held his ground never backing off. He growled back just as furious. He was mid shift. His face was a cross between human and animal, claws now replaced his hands and fingers. He stood in a defensive pose infront of me. My Mate strong and bold. Ever though his wolf I knew would be much small then this rogues Jac could definitely hold his own.

In one swift sold movement Jacs body exploded, his fur shredding his clothing as he landed on all fours, his wolf was beautiful,  standing tall and proud, chest puffed, defending what was his. I was his.

This other wolf let out a blood-throat clenching growl and scared me half into a heart attack. My breathing sped up as I say it lung for me but Jac was quick and knocked it back.

Next thing you knew there was teeth and fur, jac had the upper hand his small, yet strong wolf was faster then this massive size wolf. But the power that rippled threw this massive wolf was something I had never seen before. 

I pressed my self up against the car staying as far away from the fight as possible. The only thing that stood between me and this massive wolf was Jac.

Sour milf, rotten flesh....

TURN AROUND!!

A massive growl ripped behind the car, as a brown wolf jumped on top of it. The weight of the wolf crushing the top frame of the car. He looked at me stairing straight into my sould. I felt helpless and weak knowing I was niether. I threw my jacket off quickly and shifted.

My tan fur bursted threw my skin and making me buzz w tingles all over. I could hold my own in a fight dont get me wrong. it was just im smaller. All female wolfs are smaller then male wolfs. And it was evident that I was smalliest here. This brown off leped off my car landing rigjt infront of me. I lunged for his legs but he just dodged away and quickly bit me by my scruff.  I yelpt out in pain. He bit and dragged my into the woods.

"Jac!!" I cried out know I was cried out only for him, in my pack link. It was a mistake.

He turned his head to look at me, shock, worry, hate, scared, every emotion passed threw his eyes, but with that small distraction the massive Wolf took hold of Jac by his neck, sinking his canine into him and threw him hard against the closes tree. So hard you heard a snap and the tree shook from the inpack. Jac slump to his side like a sack of potatoes to the floor.

No! My wolf and I cried at the same time. I whimperedand she growled. I hung like a new born pup in the brown wolfs mouth. I was powerless as I saw my mates unconscious body on the floor.

Jac!, Jac! my wolf and I chanted hopping he would hear us. But nothing.

My last attempt, the brown wolf carring we trotted next to the balck wolf, both singen my nose hairs from there nast smell. they turned me away from Jac and jogged into the woods away from my packs territory.

Jac Please! Find me

------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------

Sorry hadnt written in a long time. Writers block plus they just buried my great grandmother so its been hard

well hey use ur mouse to click on the Vote button. It would help lol thank you.

-D