Chapter 24

Soft....gental, loving and kind.

Soft like a cloud....Plush that was the word. Plush blanket.

Warmth, it was warm, the warmest its ever been. And something...mmmm no im comfortably. 

Iry.....

Iry....

(Hu? Iry? What whos calling me? Let me sleep damn it.)

Pulling the soft warmth and turned over. Except I couldnt. I couldnt turn ove, a warmth around my my waist held me in place.

Fluttering my eyes, I tried to move again, and when I tried something let out a low grumbled growl.

With the sound my eyes shot open. The first instant veiw infront of me was brown, as my eyes adjusted it was a chest. A warm tight muscler chest. It took me a second to realize it wasnt a pillow, and a high pitch scream escaped my lips.

"AHHHHH!!" In an instant I was let freez, Jacobe jumped out of bed frantically and drozy he toppled over wobbling on his legs looking around for danger.

Mid way of my scream and Jacobe letting me go I wiggle to the edge of the bed and didnt really realize how close I was when I toppled over the edge to the floor tangled in the blankets.

I cover my mouth with my hand as I had finally took him in. He was bare...commando......not getting it yet? He was in his birthday suit.....Stark Naked and not ever worried about it. he was toned. I hadnt noticed it before how toned he was his shoulders were thick broad. His chest was tight, his abbs showed every chiseled muscle and 8 pack...(q the drole) the nice mouth watering V to his....(Woaw Iris eyes back up)

I looked up to see him smiling catching me checking him out. A blush crept across my face and I bowed my head. (Caught in the act) I covered myself with the blanket, sat quietly still on tye floor. He cleared his throat then found his boxers on the floor. Picking them up and putting them on he walked over to me.

His hand was out, I looked back up once again. "You scared me there for a second love."

Love?

Yes love...we umm...well you'll see.

"Um..err...sorry didnt mean to. Just.....What are we doing? Why were you in my room? Wait no..." Looking around I finally took in our scenario.....Baby blue room, white furniture, Big white bed...what the hell ok not my room. My breather spead up as my heart began to race panic was setting in...where the hell was I.

"Wow calm down Iry. Where at my house." Jac knelt down so he was infront of me. "I brought you back here...so um...after...the yea..and well...um..." He was caught up with what to say to try and make it easier on me.

I still felt panic and unsure of what the hell was going on.

"Dont flip but when I brought you home...you were unconscious almost dieing the doc said I um....if you were to wake up...um we had to um....I had to ummm." Rubbing his neck you can see he was uncomfortable.

"Had to what Jac? Jac spit it out."

Gently grasping my hand he stood up pulling me along with him. "I had to Iris...believe me when I say I love you."

"Jac your scaring me..."

He pulled me over to his bathroom where there was a mirror and turned me around to face it.

I was a mess. My hair was not straight but in different directions,  all over the place my eyes looked swallon and puffy, my skin pale and sickly...over all I looked like a hot mess.

I gaspes at my reflection, and ge had to see my like this oh lord...I mean yea wer mates but seriously....wait. My eyes trailed lower from my face to my neck and there to my left were 4 punchered marks.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I scream Jacobe cringed back. He marked me! I wasnt read, I wasnt ready at all and I didnt know what the hell!. I was fumming now.

Iris he had to do it. Hear him out let him explain.

"Iris now calm down I-"

"What the hell Jac! What is...Why?"

Im trying to explain let me explain please."

Holding my breath my wolf was right I should let him explain.

"After they took you we looked everywhere, its been 4 days since you went missing. and when I finally found you, you had been marked by someone else."

Thats right...Devin...I remember Devin marking me calling me Destiny... But everything after that was balck.

Thats me

Oh your Destiny. ...

"So when we brought you back the Doc said you wouldnt be fine till I marked you and well I did...and umm" He stuttered and figeted...

"What Jac?"

"We um....mated."

Looking at him I was shocked....no hes lieing.....cant be right I would remember.....right?

"Your kidding right?" But then I remembered he jumped out of bed naked and here I was standing naked wrapped in a sheet.

(Oh Shit!)

"Well..." He paused looking at me, some hope or something of worry in his eyes.

"Oh shit...." I mumbled to mysefl...

But I couldnt remember a singpe thing...not one....

At that moment I broke down and began to cry.

"Iris?" He asked, not knowing what was wrong with me. He took a step forward and embraced me in his arms. Strong arms that mad me in an instant fell safe. Electric shocks rang out were we touched. "Are you ok?"

"I-it....(sniffle) was my...(hiccup, sniffle) first time....(Sniffle) and I cant even remember it!" I cried and he giggled.

"Hunny theres more where that came from tho....we...I mean if you want...can try it over so..um...i could show you again...your first umm (clears throat) first time."

I couldnt help tue blushed that came over my face again. Looking up at him, he was gental and kind...how was I stuck with him...

He rubbed small comforting circles on my back and looked down at me smiling with love.  Picking me up bridal style he carried me back over to the bed.

"Lets try this again shall we? While you coherent?"

My cries had stopped, and I giggled like a school girl. My stomach had butterflies...dear God he did this to me?

Slowly and gently he lowered me to the bed and climber on top of me, bracing his weight with his arms.

"I'll make it up to you." He whispered seductively in my ear, his warm breath tickling my ear...(Dear lord boy)

All I could do was nod in response. I loved him amd he sure loved me, I was ready for this after all. Destiny purred like a kitten with want for our mate.

---------------------------------

Hits a wall ceashed and burns *Well I hit a writers block again with these two*

Filler chapter sorry guys.

Next chapter needs 20+ votes and 8 comments for me to Update.

-Yea I went there again xD

-love D