Chapter 21

*Matts POV

I honestly don't know why i had this pull toward her but ever since we saved her in the broken house from those rogues, i felt the need to be there with her. 

*Flash Back* 

It was hot it smelt like sour milk, i heard her scream and rammed the door, and there she was laying there. 

She didnt look like she was moving at all, but the slight rise and fall of her chest let me know she was still alive. The smell of her blood was thick in the air filled my nostrils i knew she was in danger. Jacobe was no better whatever pain she felt he must have felt because he was out cold. 

I slowly trotted over to her, being carful because i was still in wolf form. I nudged her carefully, with my snout. She had twitched just slightly. Seeing the wound on her neck scared me so licked her arm and her neck hoping she was ok, and she would know by me doing to i was there to comfort her. 

As soon as her warm thick blood touched my tongue something different happened. Like nothing i could imagine, i could feel her, like if her heart beat was synced to mine. The bond that formed in that one split moment....wasn't like any other. No i didn't mate with her, i know that feeling, and its not like that at all. More like...he protector. I cant explain. 

If you only knew. 

I didn't want to leave her side when we brought her back. Every one wanted to see her but a protective side came over me and i didn't want anyone to touch her. No one was allowed in other then her mother, her father on the other hand never came to see here, just sent his fourth, but he never came. 

Paul came to see her

As i laid on the floor in wolf form, i practically took up the whole hallway. I couldn't change with her in a delicate state the way she was. Practically every hair on my back stood up just thinking about it. 

I listened to my own breathing laying quietly, when soft footprints caught my attention. I didn't raise my head nor did i move, i just waited and listened till the footsteps stopped right before me. With this person so up close i instantly knew who it was. He smelt like sweat and black pepper, sometimes wants to make u sneeze, and i did.

A cross mix of a throat sneeze and grumble escaped my closed muzzle. 

"Calm Matt, stand down.":

Turning my head i peeked out to look at Paul, he hadn't touched the door handle yet that was a good think.

But as soon as the throat formed and left Paul reached for the door handle. I instantly jumped up, and stood between him and the door.

"Matt stand down." he commanded, but it didn't effect me not one bit. "Stand Down!" this time with more force.

I smirked deep down inside, his commands are nothing but empty threats Ha, and in response to him, i let out a throat growl. Paul took a step back shocked not understanding why his words had no effect on me, as i was the same.

"That's it Mutt you'll get it watch." With that he walked off, and i once again relaxed in front of the door.

*Flash back end*

I sat outside Jacs house, pacing back and forth. 

Freaking animals...mating in a time like this...

Oh your just jealous.

Shut up

Yea yea, the voice was gone. Damn wolf needed to learn his place.

A rustling in the bushes off Jacs property caught my attention. I quickly turned to see and saw Phill a local scout. He was in his human form, both hands open in surrender.

"Its just me." He came closer then nodded off to Jacs place. "How are they?" 

I swayed my body then nodded my head giving a 'Ehh there alright'

He nodded "Good to hear. Alpha heart sent me asking if she was ok."

I growled a little then nodded.

He looked at me curiously, then shook it of. "Hey kiddo your moms worried sick. You should go see her, make sure she know your ok." 

I looked at him then got up. He was right the past few days we've been back i haven't talked to her. i should stop by and say hi. He motioned me to follow him and i did, not before looking back at Jacs house, letting out a small whine. They were mated now, he could protect her...hopefully. 

With a heavy sigh i followed Phill, well....time to face the mothers wrath.

_______________________________

Hey people its Casey. Fellow friend of D's Im uploading for her, so what ever she sends me i am trying to upload. 

She askes you plz comment she wants to hear your thoughts.

my thought ....needs a bit work, and i Casey MUAHAHAHHHH will fix it for her...at least try.

xD

Any how comment!!!