Chapter 13

*Jacobs P.O.V*

Where was I gonna take her...she was hungry and tecnically this would be our first official date....

The hill side

What?

Take her to the hill side.

The hill side? I mentally frowned at my wolf. Well it was unique and different for a first date. So I guess yea we should go. But the hill side was just outside our territory,  between two borders. She would like it.

It was just about sun down we had woken up mid-afternoon, and layed in bed enjoying eachother.

When I stroked her skin she shivered and a line of goose bumps would stay where I had just touched her. It was amazing being close to her. To just be arou d her drove my wolf crazy. 

When I left her to get ready,  I went to my room and took a quick shower. I smelt like outside, sweat and the woods,  but Iris didnt complain. I got out, drying myself with my plush towel.

Yes I said plush damn it. The towels soft I like it, dont judge me. I walked around my room in my birthday suit, rubbing the towel with one hand in my hair.

What to wear? I asked myself looking around. I pulled a pair of boxer briefs out of my draw, put them on. I looked around my room wondering if I had anything clean....

Suddenly there was a hard knock on my door.

"Come in"

Paul walked in looking tired, and warn out. He gave me a look like he went threw hell, he might have been drinking last night. "Hey," he said running his hads threw his greasy hair.

"Whats up?" I found a pair of clean jeans hanging over my bed, slipped them on.

"Dude, where are you going?" He asked, leaning against my door frame.

"Taking Iris out." I turned my back to him and found a black tank and nice black shirt to wear...hey it was clean.

"You sure about that?" his voice was testy "Lastnight doing rounds we caught a different scent then our own. It might be them sending interceptors." I turned to loom at him, what the hell he sisnt tell me he found anything last night.

"why didn't you tell me or get a hold of me?"

"You were blocking me out I didn't think you wanted to be bothered."

I didn't want to bothered when I was with Iris. But if something like that happens he needs to tell me.

"Im sorry ill keep it open for now, any news?" He shoom his head, and I nodded back. "Go get sleep you look beat." He nodded, ans turned around to leave my room.

"Hey Jac," turning back to look at me.

"Yea?"

"Becarful going out man I have a bad feeling about today." Pauls feeling were always right. But im a man I can handle myself and whoever came at me.

I nodded and he walked out of my room. I looked at myself in the mirror, black vneck, my hair was a mess but ehh thats why it's short, dark jeans ha I looked good. I grabbed my phone and wallet shoved it in my back pocket.  Alright stop to get food then the hill side.

I took a step out of my room and breathed slowly. Yes I was nervous,  hell yes this was my first date in 5 years and it was my first official date with my mate of course I was nervous.

I shook myself and closed the door behind me.

Dont be such a pansy

Shut up your nervous also.

Not even, I just cant wait to have her all to myself

Whatever I know your nervous

Sure Jac whatever helps you sleep at night. Then he was gone. It was a love hate relationship with my wolf. He could be such an ass whole but I needed him. He was me with pride.

I waited down stairs on the sofa watching tv as she got ready. It only took me 30min to get ready but it takes women like and hour.

And sure enough the scent of Vanilla and Honey struck me hard, I turned around and there she was. Wearing skinny jeans and a see threw dark green top and a...was that a black lace bra?

Look away Jac look away!!

It took some fight to keep my eyes at eye level.

"Ready?" she asked smiling at me, god shes adorable. 

"Ready." I answered back, I got up from the sofa to her hand in mine and led her out of the house to my car.

"So are you ganna tell me where we are going?" She asked curious as ever. I just shook me head and smiled.

"No but we will be making a pitstop." With that I turned the engine on and started to drive.

--------~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------

Im sorry guys its short, I didnt want to leave you hanging... My great grandmother is dieing so I wont be writting dor a few days. I mean I might write to escape reality for a little bit but thats all. Please be patient with me and understanding.  Thank you.

I thank you guys for understanding and rwading and voteing for my story. Thank you so much. I love you all.

-D