Chapter 14

He had been driving for a few minutes now, first stopping at the market where he told me to stay in the car.

"Where are you going?"

He looked at me and smirked, butterflies filled my stomach.  "Stay here ill be back."

He hopped out of the car and wasnt back for five minutes. When he came back he held a paper bag in his hand. I gave him a questioning look and he kust gave me his bigest quarkiest smiles.

"You'll see." He said jumping back in the car.

I sat back in the see and stared out the window. From what I could see, we were still in our own territory. Hey took me out to the woods in a path then up a winding road.

I knew this was a place between boundaries. I didnt feel as safe as I was in out territory here. But I was with Jac, and being with him I felt safe.

I turned to look at him, but he was fixed on the road ahead. "Almost there. " It was dark now, no wind, not a single cloud in the sky. The city lights had dimed out of sight, it was nothing but dark and the head lights.

There was a fork in the road, when he pulled over and opened the door to his side. I watched him slip out and come to the passenger side where I sat and opened my door. I gave him a smile and got out looking around.

It was dark, but the stars in the sky lighted everything up it look like a bunch of twinkling lights.  It was so breath taking. I gasped at the sight looking straight up, I heard him shut the door behind me. I looked out over the cliff and you could see the sky line of the city. Again it was absolutely amazing.

His arms wrapped firmly around my waist, pressing my back against his chest. "Do you like it?" His breath tickled my ear making me shiver from head to toe.

I turned in his arms to face him, placing my hands on his biceps.  "Of course, I love it thank you." I stood on my tiptoes and in one fluid motion, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. 

He pulled me closer to his body, and just as quickly as I kissed him was as quickly as his lips were pulled from mine.

He stood still for a second,just looking at me then suddenly his ears started to twitch.

"Wha-"

"Shhh.....do u hear-"

Suddenly we heard a snap, and in the same momment a bust of black fur and rotten sour milk came bursting from the trees behind us letting out the fiercest growl iv ever heard.

----------~~~~~~~~~--------------

Hey pple. I just wanted to say, im sorry I havnt posted. my grandmother pasted today Oct. 8. 2013. at 705am.

im sorry ill post soon hope you guys forgive me.

lov D