chapter 27

Hey pple so strickly sticking w Jacobs POV for now k.
Comment I seriously would like to hear your thoughts of this story. sorry its been so long, now working 2 jobd and its hell.
-------------------------------

Ramming the door with my side, it was clean off the hinges the second I made contact. Everyones eyes stopped and turned to me. Alpha Brandon was standing next to his luna Raven.

"Jacob!"

Ignoring him completely I rushed over to Doc who was looking over one of the gaurds men on the alphas sofa.

"Doc, Please." I begged hold my father limp body in my arms his breathing was faint but he was still pail.

He moved and motioned for me to follow him to the kitchen where he threw everything to the side.

"Here, here, place him on the table." Doctor Herman no longer had a wolf but was one of the few who was still alive. His mate was killed during my grandfathers rain of power. So along with his mates wolf dieing his wolf died as well. But he over came the trama. His son is Mason Herman and will soon be takin his fathers role next year.

Placeing my father on the table the light over him showed me what he trully looked like. He was pale and sickly, thenlightnin his eyes slowly fadeing. "Doc..." I strocked my fathers hair "Dad, come on old man stay with me." his eyes rolled to look at me, his hand came up to mine and he squeezed it lightly.

"Its.....ok," he smiled, but his smile was half hearted. "Re-," he gasped and trying to breath.

"Shh old man youll be fine."

"No, remember...what I said" his breathing slowed. Looking at doc i looked up and saw my father no longer had his shirt on as doc tried to fix him. There was wood peices sticking an inch outnof his chest.

I looked down at my father again...old man....I thought to myself.

"Jacob...im sorry son." The alphas voice sounded behind me. His hand rested on my shoulder. But I shrugged it off.

The anger I started to feel with every word he started to speake was building. "remember what I said." was my father words.

I looked alpha heart in the eyes, he seemed genuine enought but I still couldnt get over what my father had told me. Alpha Heart was a Beta not a Alpha, he stole the Alpha spot from my family. My blood started to boil my whole body started to shake.

"You!" I pointed at Alpha. "This is all your fault!" I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and started walking back till I had him pinned against the wall. I was taller then him even in his old age. I had always been tall then him even my father but I never asked why.

All his gaurds in the house jumped and ran to pull me off but Alpha Heart stopped them, lifting his hand. Paul and Matt rushed in covering my flank.

"This would never have happened! Its all yout fault!" I slammed him harder. He winced then pushed me off of him. I stummbled back against Paul and growled.

"I dont know what you talking about boy." He fixed his shirt, smirking.

"None of this would have happened if you just knew your place." That was the straw that broke the camels back. He came at me, tackled me to the floor. I threw him off and rolled catching my footing standing up again. "You want to come at me old man?"

"I am your Alpha you treat me with respect. "

"Your no Alpha, just a power hungry animal!" I lunged at him but Matt blocked me so did Paul. They stopped me before anything could happen. "You killed my grandfather! You stole my fathers title!"

The look on Alpha Hearts face was peiceless, dread and fear. He looked around the room. Then back at me, "Your talking nonsense."

"You killed my grandfather when he was sick, you killed a man that trusted you, out of greed, you made my father give up his tittle then you kill my siblings." I tore at Paul trting to get to Alpha Heart. "I Jacob Martine challenge you Alpha Brandon Heart!"

"I Alpha Brandon Heart accept your challenge." He turned and walked oitside as everyone watched.

Thats a good boy.

Now your talking to me..

I was watching you, seeing how you handle the situation.

who are you?

I am your granfathers wolf, born again in you.

Is it true then...what my father said?

Yes, and let me tell you the story quickly.

Your grandfather was a great man he taught me to fight, we learned that everytime we took a life someone suffered. We tried to refrain from killing. Brandon killed you father, my spirit was later transferred into, by the ring you now wear around your neck. When you were born you were born with no wolf. Your father then layed you on my grave, your grandfathers grave and gave you that necklace. I was transfer to you threw the ring.

I stood in silence waiting for myself to wake up. It was all true then everything he said, I knew the story of how I came to pare but never thought anything of it till now.

I...I cant do this... The anger had receded and I no longer felt the earge to attack Alpha Brandon.

You need to do this. He needs to pay for all hes done. You are the true Alpha....then my wolfs voice just seemed to fade.

I looked back at Paul and Matt, paul took a step forward and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I dont think I can do it anymore.."

"If what you say is true, then you should already know me Jake...im on your side. Always."

I looked out the door, where my Alpha had just left... Then back at Paul again.

"Thanks man." Inhaling I walked that small distance outside, I needed to reclaim what was once my familys right.