chapter 21 Cain

Cains POV*

Sittin in my seat, I held the guilt in my heart, that guilt the pain iv bared for years.

Gettin up my body cracked and popped in different ways. Shakin my head...'Im old,' I mumble to myself 'Need to see Brandon.'

Sighing to myself,  I walked out of my office of the pack house to Brandons office.

Coming to the wood doors, I breathed deeply, knowing he wouldnt listen but hopfully he did. I knocked.

"Come in"

I opened the door to see Brandon his eyes sunken in and his head in his hands.

"We need to talk."

Brandon looked up questioning.

Sighing I held my breath one more time, "about the pass...about my sons rights."

Brandons eyes glowed, but Cain continued. "Lets talk Pup about what happened.

-Cains vision and memories-

Screams filled my thoughts women and children. This war was something I didnt want but in order to have a permanent home we needed war.

My father was a great man when born in 1811 it was said he bite the pack doctor. In 1819 at 7 he killed his first dear. In 1828 at 17 he over rulled his father, joined to packes by meeting his mate my mother.

At 18 they had a child by the name of Cain, with this child being born Michael had wished dor nothing but happiness.

It was said that once he turned 20 his pack was over runned by rogues. They chased him out off his land. Him and my mother regrouped, as a small clan and seached for a home.

And little by little he built an army to avenge what was once his. One by one taking on small groups, inviting rogues who need a place and clan. His Beta Brandon Heart loyal to a fault was alwsys by his side. Soon they went for small packs, untile Michael had an army of hundreds of loyal pack members. They loved him, they feared him, but all was in respect.

Everyone knew the name of Michael Martin and Beta Brandon. The Alpha who was chased out of him land, and gathered followers to make a new home. And the Beta who jumped the gun, who had a temper, but was loyal to his Alpha.

But it wasnt till 1842 that Michael had come to a land rich with life, that a war would start.

An Alpha by the name of Devin Cross was living on this land. Alpha of 78, was no match for Michael who controlled more then 200.

--------------------

Teeth ripped at flesh as Michael clawed his way passed guards and servents.

*Mind link between Michael, Brandon & Cain*
"So many people are dieing innocent people..."

Blood coated Cains fur, as he had killed another servent who got in the way.

A loud growl was prominent ahead of him warning.
"Kill only those who get in our way or are against you. Not those innocent."

Cain wolf cringed back in fear, sinking low to the floor.  "Yes father."

Another voice jump into the conversation momments later

"Alpha"

"Brandon?"

Michael came to a halt in the hallways of the massive pack house belonging to Alpha Devin.