Hello Everyone UPDATE!!!!

Hello readers guess what? I have a sneak peek for you. Here is a sneak peek at the opening Of This book, Its no longer named Mated to my fathers Beta, but its new name is The Rightful Heir. Enjoy, and PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. I will give you 2 chapters ;) thank you for the support.

I hope you love it, I know im starting to.

_____

The Rein of Michael Part 1

Screams filled the air, both women and children alike, and the smell of blood was so think it practically choked you. No one asked for this war, but it was a necessary evil.

Michael was a great man, when he was born in 1611 it was said he bit the doctor that birth him. In 1619 at 7 he single handed killed his first buck. In 1628 at 17 he over ruled his father by becoming pack leaver, and joined two packs by meeting his mate, Gemma.

It was said when he turned 20 his pack was over run by rogues lead by a boy named Devin. They chased him out off his land, and scattered his pack. Gemma, the pack, and Michael regrouped in search for a home. Little by little he built his army to avenge what was once his. One by one taking on small groups, inviting rogues who need a place and pack. His Beta Brandon Heart loyal to a fault was always by his side. Soon they went from a small pack of 20, to an army of 300 loyal pack members. They loved him, they feared him, but they all respected him.

Everyone knew the name of Michael Martin and Beta Brandon. The Alpha who was chased off his land, and gathered followers to make a new home. The Beta who jumps the gun, has a temper, and is loyal to his Alpha. But it wasn't till 1642 that Michael had come to a land rich with life, and a war started, a war for what once was his. An Alpha by the name of Darrius Cross was living on this land. Land that hand once belonged to Michael, taken by Devin, and then taken once again by this new alpha Darrius, Alpha of 80, was no match for Michael who controlled 300.
--------------------
Screams filled the air both women and children alike, the smell of blood was so think it practically choked you. NO one asked for this war, but it was a necessary evil. Teeth ripped at flesh as Michael clawed his way passed guards and servants down the halls of the Cross house. Walls that were once colorful and bright were now covered in their own packs blood. There was a buzzing in Michaels head, someone was trying to communicate with him, opening the bond he heard Ari's voice in his mind.

So many people are dyeing, innocent people... - Ari

Blood coated Ari's fur and started to matte around his face after killing yet another guard who got in the way. A loud growl was prominent ahead, giving off a warning. Ari's wolf cringed back in fear, sinking low to the floor. Ari wasn't a high ranking wolf, but Michael trusted him dearly.

Kill only those who get in our way or are against you. Not those who are innocent. -Michael

Yes Alpha. -Ari

Another voice jump into the conversation moments later. Alpha!

Brandon? Michael came to a halt in front of oak wooden double doors, they were intricately designed with howling wolves, a continues master pieces that flowed as if it were one. Shifting into his human form Michael ran his hand almost reverently down the doors, following the paths the wolves took. He had to admit, Darrow was a man of style who had an eye for art.

We captured the Luna. -Brandon

Good, hold on to her, don't harm her in any way. Bring her to the main hall I'll get Darrius.

Putting both hands on the doors, Michael slowly pushed them open and followed Darrius's scent inside. But before he continued forward he stopped in the doorway, and turned to Ari.

Boy. Michael turned back to face Ari who had been following close behind him.

Yes -Ari

I want you to stay out of this next part, do you understand? Stay away, your work here is done, go back to your mate and see if she's ok. -Michael

Ari looked up at his father curious as to the sudden comment. But Sir-

"That's a direct order from your Alpha. Do as I say." Michael snapped loudly. Ari shrunk back again and nodded his massive wolf head. Michael turned to face the main hall, it was covered head to toe like a indoor forest. At the farthest end stood Alpha Darrius massive gray wolf in front of two delicately woven branched chairs. It looked like something out of a fairy tale the way they twisted and bent to form two large seats. With long confident strides Michael reached the middle of the hall and stopped a few feet in front of Darrius not caring that his teeth were bare as he growled furiously. A few of Michaels men laid dead around Darrius's feet, their stomachs ripped to shreds, with one of them having had their throat ripped out.

"So, will you stand there mutt and stare at me all day, or will you speak to me like a real man?"

Darrius shifted, but shook with rage. "What do you want?!" His voice was thick with emotion, tears well in his eyes. He wasn't a young man like Michael, he looked to be in his 60's. But age didn't tell you much from the outside. Shifters aged half the years humans did, if that made sense. Darrius may look 60 but his true age was closer to 120 and his age was starting to show from his hair, what once was a dark brown was now sprinkled with gray.