Chapter 18

How do u live with out your other half? How do people do it? Going on with out there other half, not knowing if youll ever actually find them. How the hell do people do it is all I what to know.

Jacobe!

A loud voice screamed at me It was like a fuzzy haz. Like driving in fog, I let my surrounding come forward. It was cold that much I knew, my fur was standing on ends and my body acked acked like u could never imagin. It felt like I had 300lbs on my back, but I automatically knew it was my wolf. The agonising push he mades following the trail of our mate.

Suddenly a rush of emotions and memories flood me. My wolf coming to a road looking up and down the road, Matt getting in my was Paul blocking my wolfs attack from my irritation at Mat. I flinched at the scenes rolling in my head like a video.

"Im sorry." I linked out to Paul and Matt as my raned in my wolf.

"Dont worry about It." The both told me.

But my wolf still wasnt handling hes been on rage mod since I pasted out 2days ago. Hes kept running for 2 straight days and hasnt ate or slept. He was upset and I knew he had been the one to wake me. We had crossed 2 countries and had come across my mates heavily scent in Canadas Forest.

I need her Jac I need to know shes ok

I know we almost there

Suddenly it was like a wave off smell, Sour milk, honey, musk, it was all there. Her scent was mixed up in all of it.

Let me

No Jac

Damn you let me do this for her.

I struggled with control over my own body, my wolf had hold on it for 2 days he practically owned my body for those 2 days. I battled with him mentally, and eventually gained control over my body. I huffed n puffed as I realized how tired my body was.

"Jac we need to stop and rest shes close and if theres a battle I dont wanna lose her because we gave out" Pauls voice rain clear and I agreed but I wanted my mate.

"No we're almost there we can do it." And that was the last he spoke.

We followed a creek up a ways and found a cluster of trees and a little rickety dump house in the middle of it.

My heart froze for a second, the truth and all was sinking in. My mate was in that break down house and she wasnt alone. My sences kicked in and I could smell there were 4 people in the house with her.

I looked to Paul his wolf was dirty and tired his head hanged low as we stood a few feet away from the house.

"Paul," my voicd caught his attention and he snapped his head in my direction.  His eyes told it all even though he was tired he would go to the wnd of the earth and back for me.  "Check the area"

His massive wolf head nodded and took off.

I looked at the others and didnt have to say one word, I knew they would follow me no dout.

Ready?

Lets get our mate

I took quiet steps toward the house, holding my breath, my fur was the only thing making a noise. IT rusled in the slight cold breeze. As soon as we got with in 30 yards of the house a blood choked howl. My fist instincts told me Paul, but he quickly ruled him self out.

"I got throat trying to aim for his voice box...sorry boss didnt get him in time."

I howled back letting him know which was the worst mistake because in seconds there were guys surrounding us.

Jason, Phil and Carlos were the first to jump ahead of me blocking the path.

"Go," Carlos yelled

"We got them!" Jason chimed in.

With that said I jumped over them and rushed straight into the house with Matt at my heels.

We ramed the front door like it was a paper banner at a football game. it smelt of Musk and sour milk. My wolf was on edge again and the first thing that filled my vision was a dead beat mass of a cow. my vision turned red and my wolf was out for blood. Next thing I know I was shredding into him like meat slicer. He stood no chance.

"He dead Jac!"

"Jac!!! He dead!"

A massive hawl smashed into my side. Pinned me to the floor, teeth bared in my face.

"Jac!" Matts little wolf stood over me, as I snapped back to reality.

"No!" a voice like bell was loud and clear in the house, all our heads snapped to the door.

Mate!

Matt launched off me and I slammed into the door.

Suddenly a Larg rush of pain racked my body as I withered to the floor.

----------------------------------

Not edited or fixed I wrote it quick at 2 in the morning dont judge it.

Ill fix it when I wake up sorry.