Chapter 3

Thank you those who commented. I now know pple are reading. It makes me happy knowing someone is reading this story. So thank you very much.

<3 D.

-----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jacobe POV

It wasn't as if I was up tight, but could you imagine, taking a high tittle at the age of 17, Beta none the less. Every man in the pack wanted my head. I mean seriously what was wrong with my father. What was his thinking, or Alpha Hearts thinking.

I had to grow up fast. I couldn't party like the rest of my friends, or go out drinking. I had a job to do. Protect my Alpha and his family, be his right hand, make decisions that would mean life or death. Seriously who does that at 17 year old, who makes life changing decisions at that age?

Thank god though it wasn't right away that Alpha Heart would ask me for my opinion.  He taught me the ropes and what else I needed to know the first 2 years. But as the years went by I learned on my own. I was challenged for my Beta spot multiple times. And never once had I lost. It seems as if my Wolf knew this tittle was his and he wouldn't let anyone else take it.

Thats right the tittles ours and ours only

His voice was fait but I knew my wolf was speaking. I gave him a mental nod in agreement. He was like me, level headed, didnt speak much.

I want out Jac

You know you cant come out I rubbed my head getting out of bed. I sat at the edge looking down at my hands.

I want out Jac, you cant keeped me locked away

Im not but for tonight you cant come out.

Why? his voice was demanding and it made me a lil uneasy

You know why, we cant be near her to night. 

You make it seem as if you dont want her. Are you rejecting her?

You know I would never do such a thing! I shot back. I growled at myself, and in return he laughed a deep throat laugh.

Shut up, and that was the end of that for now.

He did have a point though. I wanted her so bad, we couldnt have her when I first turned 17 she was still too young and wouldnt understand.

Iris was my mate.

I layed back down in bed, covered my face with my arms and groaned. What was I doing. I needed my Mate and she needed me. But she didn't even know I was hers and she was mine. But after today she would know, but not right away because I wouldn't see her till tomorrow after her birthday.

I close my eyes again and tried to remember what happened last night.

The way she smelt, god turned me on. Honey and vanilla, my mouth started to water at the thought. And the way her body fit to mine. She was so perfect so small, so fragile and dainty. Again she was perfect in my arms.

I turned over laying on my stomach, shoved my face in my pillow, and groaned. She was a turn on lastnight...the way she danced against me.

Stop your killing your self, and me. His voice was flat as he stired, restless.

Im sorry, I commented back. The last thought I remeber having was the way she smelt and how cute she looked when I took her back to her room to sleep. Like a lil pup she was curled in her bed.

-------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short yes I know, I thought id give you an insite as to how Jacobe sees her.

Plus Im at work and typing this all out on my phone xD

Hopefully thought ill type up another chapter for you guys and upload it either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Let me know what u guys thought bout jac.

love ya thanks <3 D