Chapter 7

Darkness, darkness was everywhere, my eyes were heavy, I couldnt open and my hearing was fuzzy. It sounded like muffled laughter, but it grew to angry  growles, and yelling.

"Shes fine Jac, whats it to you?"

"Whats It to you if I ask or not?!"

"Why are you yelling man she's ganna wake up and hear you."

"Shut up Matt, no ones talking to you. Im asking because im the Beta, Paul I have a right to know."

"Fiesty, and again like I said shes fine."

Iris?

Some one was talking to me......but who...

Iris? A females voice.....sounds like bells.

Darkness was all I felt, all I saw. It was scaring me. I saww myself huddling in a corner, in a 4/4 room. A small wolf came walking up to me out of no where and looked at me with big eyes. She rubbes her muzzel my hand, as I reached out to touch her.

Her fur was soft, and warm to the touch. She purred as I stroked her fur, as I sighed incontent. I wasnt scared anymore, this wolf was hear with me.

Iris im here for you. Ill always be here for you.

The scene faided, as I felt my eyes begin to lighten, they fluttered open, and was blinded by a white light, So i closed them once again rapidly. My breathing picked up, and I was scared, scared because I sisnt know where I was.

"Shes awake."

Mate....my wolf stired at the sound of his voice. Your awake finally.

Oh, its you

Of course,  who else would it be. I was witb you as well while you slept.

"Give her afew minutes to ajust."

Who was in this white room with me. I opened my eyes again, slowly letting my eyes ajust, as I say Paul Jac, and Matt sitting before me. Looking at me like I was a ghost.

First person I saw was Mat he sat at the end of my bed looking at me, with blood shot eyes, and a busted lip, like he had just come out of a fight. He was 18, but by looking at him you couldnt tell, one would think he was 10. His chest was bare with scratches on it, id grown up with him, knowing he was a fighter not a lover.

Paul was next to come into view,  him shifting uncomfortable was what caught my attention. He wore a tathered mess tank and shorts. He looked irritated, and looked like someone had hit, as a reddish blue bruise started to form on his right jaw. When I was taking him in, he softed a bit and took a step forward. But someone growled making me snap my head in there direction.

I was Jac, and as soon as I saw him I knew. His chest was bare, his muscles we tight, making my mouth water. He stood tall, fit, strong, dominant, he looked ready to take on anything. He wore torn sweats, that hung low at his waist, an involuntary shiver ran threw my body.

Mate

My eyes wided in surprise.

Mate

My heart raced, so loud I thought all the guys could hear it. It practically felt like it was beating out of my chest. And it hurt, my chest hurt, a pain I wasnt aware of till now. I brought my hands to my chest to hold myself. When Jac took a studer step toward me.

How could he be my mate. Wasnt I suppose to Mate an Alpha? I guess a Beta was the next best thing, but why Jac. He was my friend, granted growing up he was cute, but why Jac? My breathing strated to pick up again, I was practucally hyperventilating, when Paul took a step toward me.

"Iris calm down your sta-"

A loud growl rippled in the small room, when Paul took his hand in mine to comfort me. Jac was looking at him read to kill him, as he placed himself between me and Paul.

Paul backed up and looked at Jac appalled. "What the fuck Jac?" They gave each other death staires.

My wolf jumped with joy watching our mate being over protective. But I was a little irritated. I mean really I just woke up, could someone please explain to me what was happening or what happened before they ripped eachother to pieces.

Jac didnt talk but Paul had to keep going. "You've been acting strange ever since we found her. What the hell?"

I couldnt take it anymore, both of them were setting my nevers on end. I was tired, thought is clear i just woke up. I found my voice to speak, before Jac could say anything, but my voice didnt come out the way I had expected. "Hes my...my.." I studdered, looking down not really knowing how to say he was mate. As if all of a sudden I had lost my voice. What was wrong with me?

I swalled hard, as both Paul and Matt looked at me to continue, but Jacs back was to me. I had no idea what he could be thinking at the momment. My breathing begane to pick up again, another panic attack was creeping up on me. "Hes my Mate." I croaked like a toad. And just I said those words Jac turned to look me straight in the eyes. Those wonderful deep green eyes that could make anyone melt. The look he had and shared, was nothing but love. It made my heart skip a beat knowing he would look at me like this and no one else. It gave me strength to know that this man before me was mine. Noatter what tittle he held.

He was mine and I was his.

--------~~~~~~~~~~~~---------

Short yes im so sorry. Ill update 2 because iv missed 2 days? How does that sound? Yes? ok Tomorrow you shall hopefully get 3. lol

Enjoy, and goodnight lovelies.   On the side is Paul
-D