Chapter 28

*-Jacobe

Walking out the door the cold air hit me calming me further, and just outside his house "Alpha" Brandon was waiting for me. Nost of our pack now waited in a semi circle around him now forming a ring. My anger had dissipated and I no longer had the earge to fight him. But I knew if I didn't fight him and claim my birth right he would forever win.

He deserves to be put down. My wolf stated

Maybe he did it for a reason.

No! He growled He killed your grandfather and I out of shear hatred and fear. He desevers to be put down.

He deserves a chance to explain himself...can we give him a chance?

The only response I got was growls from my wolf.

Brandon watched me from the corner he was now taking off his jacket and handing it to his son who was eyeing me.

Taking a deep breath I honestly didn't want to fight him but I knew it had to be done. Paul placed his hands on my shoulder I looked over to him and he gave me a half hearted smile.

" I'm here for you man." He whispered.

I nodded in response and walked over to the circle ring that was now formed in front of the house.

Brandon stood chest held high, at that moment I felt angry. He had no right to feel high and mighty my fathered lay almost dead on his kitchen table and this ass hole had no remorse nor worry.

Some guys I knew to be pack guards slapped Brandons back urging him on to fight like a back yard brawl.

"Are you ready to bow down to me Beta of mine." Brandons voice boomed out, his nostrils flared from rage.

Beta! My wolf growled

His anger flowed threw me like a river I suddenly couldn't control. And in that instant he took over.

"You filthy back stabbing mongrel! I bow down to NO ONE. You killed me! You killed me out of shear spite and fear. You thought I didn't notice when you came in my room different. I may not have been able to do anything then but I sure as hell can now!" It felt like I was watching a movie a movie while I was drunk. I knew I was speaking but my wolf controlled every action I made.

Brandon took a step back shocked, I myself would never have stepped and said anything like that. But then again it wasn't me speaking . My wolf was the dominant one out of the both of them and he wanted to make sure Brandon knew that.

I felt my body moving forward toward Brandon as my wolf got right in his face. "You killed me once know you need to answer for your wrong doings."  My mouth moved but the words that spilt out were not of my own thoughts but my wolf's.

"Murdered you? Your standing right in front of me." He let out a sarcastic laugh that made my blood boil.

"I'm not Jacobe. I am Michaels Wolf." And in a flash my body was shifting without me telling it too. I had shift right in front of everyone. I now stood twice as tall as before. I could hear the gasps of everyone around me.

Since my change I hadn't really see n what I looked like. Looking down at my coat I could see some change. I was no longer white with black but a solid jet black. I noticed across from me "Alpha Brandon" had shifted and was not standing barring his teeth at me. I couldn't help notice how big I was compared to him. I stood a foot taller and I sure as hell was wider.

He bared his teeth and let out menacing growls. I wolf did the same , Brandon took a side step cafully and calculated. I mirrored his actions watching every step he took. Everyone around us watched in dead silence, carefully to see who would attack first.