Chapter26

Beeeeeee.....

Like a annoying continues ping of a key was ringing in my ear. And the pain oh god the pain.

I gasped and tried to blink but eveytime I opened my eyes I saw black, and white dots.

Ugh..I moaned

Jac!

Who was that? That voice... I know that voice...

Jac!!!

I coughed shaking my head, clearing my vision. I picked my self up from the floor.

Get it together boy. Suroundings....Think!

Think yes. I slowed my breather and I tried to regulate it. My office was a mess, a gapping hole in the wall.

A bomb.

Correct think boy faster Iris your father

Iris! I looked around but had a sudden wave of dizziness. My father lay on the floor under a bath of rubble. Wobbly from the blow I walkes over to him calling his name and he stired. Iris...Shes most important and in that second I heard that blood renching scream I never want to hear.

JAC!!!!!

Iris, as quick as I could I walled over to the door of my office and began tuggin ont the handle. It opened a few meters before I yanked the door completely in half only to see Iris being drugged out of my front door...well what was left of it.

"Iris!!" I screamed as she pounded on this man to let her go.

"Lete go..ah! Jac!" She screamed and trashed.

"Let her go!" I screamed at them clawing at the door to try and get to her. I was now mod shift my wolf bubbling at the surface.

The man holding her turned and smiled, then disappear from sight.

"NO! Iris!" I screamed both verbale and mind link but she didnt answer back.

A noise behind me caught my attention and it was my father shifting under the rubble. I rushed over to him.

"Father."

"Im alright." He coughed as he started to sit up hold his side. Moving his hands I saw the larg chunck of wood. Looking back up at him he gave me a half smile. "Pull it out...or I wont heal." He sighed breathing heavily.

I grasped one end and watched him and he nodded to me. Yanking the piece he cringed and hissed. I imedialtly grabbed the closes fabric I could find to cover the now bleeding wound.

"Are you ok?" He asked me looking up smiling.

"Me? Are you serious. Im fine, but you we gotta find a pack doc and we gotta see Brandon they took Iris."

Suddenly Pauls and Matts wolf were in the gapping whole.

You ok? Pauls voice sounded in my head.

Call the Pack Doc my father injured bad. What the fucka going on?

Its bad man the whole packs been hit hard. 5 dead so far Docs back at Alphas place seems like Lunas been hit. Matts voice was soft and worried. Iris?

She was taken....

WHAT?? They both asked at the same time.

They took her.

Slowly I started to raise my father from the floor while he held his wound.

Lets get my father over to Alphas and we'll talk more then.

Both Pauls wolf and Matts wolf nodded their massive head and walked next to me as I carried my dad over to the car, putting him in as I got in myself.

You coming? I asked both of them.

No we'll run

Getting in the car I drove off.

Iris??

I opened up my mind link hopping she would hear me. We were now fully mated she should be able to hear me no matter the distance. But now I got nothing back.

I cant feel her either.

Do you think its the same person that tried to take her before.

I wouldnt dout it son.

This time ill rip his throat out.

Now pulling up to the Alphas house I saw everyones cars parked outside.

Son what ever you do..keep what I told you between me and you for now. My father voice was weak but I nodded.

I jumped out as soon as I stopped the car. amd rushed to my father side throwing open the door I carried him into the pack house.

He looked at me, his face now pail then what it was before.

Hang in there... Were almost there.

He gave me a faint smile before he closed his eyes and sagging in my arms.

_____________________________

Its short I know but now I have my writing mojo back.

I do need help tho can someone plz tell me what color paul and Mats wolfs are and what the lunas name only cuz It doesnt show my recent chapters and I lost all my notes on my damn computer. and whats Iris wolf color I think its tan but im not sure.

ahh im sorry guys iv been gone so long. but now im back amd ill finish this story lol. Love u all

Comment me Plz!!!