Chapter 6

I hadnt really noticed the runnings of the ceremony. It went by actually in a blure. After my father waded me out to the pack, I sat in a chair for a good hour guys came up to me said hi ans talked but none of them were mine. And my wolf.....well she wasnt happy one bit.

Ugh! They better back the hell off you

Calm down thats the reason why we're doing this is to find my mate.

Yes well if our mate was here, he'd make sure all these dogs would stop drooling on you.

I chuckled as she groaned, she was not having a good time. I mean I was right next to her but hey I was having a lil more fun.

I was so wrapted up in my thought I didnt hear Tay yelling at me. I wasnt until her hand was on my face.

"Hey Gurl!" She screamed, and I looked at her.

Her hair was a mess, her make up was running, she was a hot mess. She held on to drakes hand, and he held her around the waist. The look he was giving her though was something that I wish I had. I wanted my mate, I smelt him earlier, why couldnt I have him already.

"Whats up Tay?" I gave her a fake smile, and she knew it because she frowned at me and mt smile fell.

"How are chu? Usss holging up ok?" She slured, oh yea she was drunk.

I shrugged and smiled "Yea  good, im fine im just you, being me." I stood up and took a few steps away from her. "Im just ganna you know go off for a little bit." She nodded and huggged me.

At the same time she whispered "Dont worry about it."

I sagged in her arms a lil, no I was worring about it because I wanted my mate anz could find him.

I stepped away from her, and walked off to the edge of the trees. I looked back and I could see everyone, they were dancing, having fun, my brother was dancing with a bimbo but ehh im not that protective. 

I walked off into the forest breathing in all the different scents. The pine, the oak, the grass, the due, moisture, and something else. I was about 300yards in and hadnt noticed I was that far into the woods. I could still here the music blaring.

I sniffed around, and there was a faint smell, I couldnt make it out, it was further in. I walked a few mins in and the smell was getting close. I couldnt ping it out now, it smelt like dirty cloths, nasty, smelly dirty cloths, mixed with sour milk.

I looked around, but there was nothing around but just trees. It threw me off because everywhere I turned I could smell sour milk. My wolf was on edge now, I could feel her stirring and un easy.

There's someone here

I cant see them

Your acting like a child, feel them, u can already smell them, but feel it

My breathing came out in short breaths, as I stood still. I closed my eyes and let my senses take in.

The music from my part was faint now I had walked a long way and only with my wolf hearing could I hear it clearly. Then the smell of sour milk was more prominent,  and thats when I felt it. The heat from there bodies.

There was about 4 of them but none that I knew.

Shift

I stood quiet and openedy eyes, the heat from there bodys were getting closer. One was only a few feet and if I didnt move he would senes me. I took a step back and stepped and-.