Chapter 10

*Jacobe POV*

I had just kisses those wonderful ful pink lips when out of no where.

"Damn!! Iry you didn't tell me your mate was Jacy." A girls voice interrupted us. Iris had practically jumped two feet in the air as she put her hands on my chest and pushed me roughly away.

I groaned in frustration. Why was if every time was alone with her or almost alone with her someone had to butt in. I turned to face whoever it was that had broken this perfect moment between me and my mate.

Only to meet the eyes of her friend Tanya, I groaned even louder. A scene played out in my head of me going up to Tanya ripping her head off, grabbing Iris by and taking her up to my room to claim and Mate her. I chuckled to myself wishing it could be that easy.

I looked back at my Mate to see her glaring at me. I gave her my best apologetic look, which morphed into a smirk because, hey im a guy. Plus I wasn't scared or embarrassed with people seeing us make out. Hell everyone should see it. she was my mate after all.

Claim her His deep voice caught me off guard

No

Do it she's ours anyways

No! we are not forcing our self on her.

I was practically wrestling my wolf to stay in control. Until a shock jolted threw my arm, I looked down, Iris hand was on my biceps. I guess she might have seen the battle I was having with my wolf. I softened my face and looked at her lovingly. God she was my all, and I would do anything for her.

"So when were you going to tell me?" Tanya walked down the last of the steps and pushed past me and stood in front of my Iry. She smelt like her mate Drake...I rolled my eyes knowing what they didn't. That was actually quick for a quickly. A smirk formed on my lips.

We could-

I didnt give my wolf a chance to talk I cut him off. No! I pushed him to the back of my mind, tried to ignore him. 

I walked back yo the counter and continued to Cook breakfast. I heard Iris take a deep breath.

"Well, ummm....I found out when Jac saved me and when...um...I woke up." Her voice was small. I could tell her talking about what had happened a week ago was making her uneasy.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye, she was a deep shade of red, blushing of course. It made her cute. She turned to look at me and noticed o was watching her, I quickly turned my head away, fried some eggs.

"Ooohh so he romanced you, saving you. So now what for the past week you've been hiding the fact your Mates....omg have u been secretly-"

"Oookay babe leave them be. Don't ask to many questions. Its none of your business." Drake said put his arms around Tanya's wait again, pulled her into him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy for my lil Riry." Tanya giggles as Drake nessled his face in her neck.

I rolled my eyes at both of them, finished making eggs and bacon, pulled out toast and Jam.

ummmmmm Strawberry Jam yummy. I smiled to myself.  I will admit one thing I love strawberry Jam. I can eat it all day long.

I stood opposite of Iris, as I placed a plate in front of her and Tanya. It was Tanya though who ate like she hadn't eaten in days. I wonder why, I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes and ate my bacon. My head was down in my plate I just happened to look up and see Iris watching me, when she notice I was watching her she quickly went back to eating.