Chapter17

~Memory~

Jac! Come back for me Jac!

I julted up right sweating and panting heavily. Tears swelled my eyes, as I cried over and over.

My body acked at the thought that ran threw my head. My wolf whimpered. He voice was quiet like a lullaby.

Sssshhhhh she cooed. Iris its ok

Im alone!

Your not alone you have me.

I hugged my knees to my chest, as I took in my surroundings. I was laying on a hard cushion bed, with barely a few blankets. It was dark but the moon light from the window slithered in. Letting in rays of light enought to make out I was alone in this room. Two windows, a door a dresser. it was a bare room, just the basics.

I sat up so I was now on my knees looking around.

Where am I?

No clue...

I closed my eyes and let my sences take over. Sour milk, there was someone here a few feet in another room maybe. Listening closely, and I was right there was someone behind the soor that led out. someone guarding the door. Plus there were 2 otheres in the next room, there hearts races as I listened.

Ok so 3- to -1.....

Those are good odds i can handle them easy.

You can but I cant.

Then let me do it.

As a last resort.

You never let me have any fun

I dont wanna get hurt.

Fine, find a way out

I looked around but all there was, was the door and the windows.

The windows....

I slowly moved to the edge of the bed making sure not to make a sound, as I listened making sure my guard didnt hear me.

I held my breath, and stepped off the bed.....nothing. No sound nothing.

Go ahead

I took another step, the floor creaked....

Shit I swore to myself holding my breath, as beads of sweat started forming on my forhead.

.....nothing.....

I took a larger step and nothing, the guard was still standing outside the room. I had finally reached the window that let a little light in the room, and with out hesitation I got to work prying the window open. it was locked and nailed shut.

Shit...I swore again

I wasnt helpless I was trained. I let my right hand shift so my claws came out, and digged into the wood by the nails.

Creak...clack

My heart stopped and I looked around

Their coming watch out.

In an instant I launched myself at the bed I had once been on. It creaked loudly my heart raced and I was scared who ever held me captive would know what I had been up to.