Chapter 5

When I got back from the store, his scent was everywhere. The whole pack house smelt like Apple Cinnamon making my mouth water. I walked up the stairs with Tay in toe talking on about her mate and how they already completed their mateing.

"Wow Tay TMI!" I said rolling my eyes, as we walked into my room.

"Bitch please you'll being mated today and you wont wait watch, then I'll say I told you so....so meh!" She stuck her tounge out at me, making me laugh like always.

Dropping the cloths I just bought on my bed as Tay tried to pic out a cute outfit. I went to the bathroom to shower and to get ready....

It was 520 by the time I was out and finished combining my hair I really didnt know what Tanya was ganna make me wear and I hope it wasnt something slutty either.

I stepped out to find her laying across my bed, looking at me, all I had was a towel wrapped around myself.

"Did u shave?" Wtf kinda queation is that?!!

"Seriously Tay do u really have to ask that question?"

"Ill take that as a no."

I felt my blood rush to my cheeks "Yes I did damn."

"Good then," She giggled and laughed. "Dont want your mate thinking your hairy now do we?" she winked at me, and I felt a slight pain of self consciousness.

I rolled my eyes tring to ignore her, I have to say my bestfriend before she met her mate was a hoe. I would never say it to her face, but she did sleep around. Regardless she wasnt an ass about it. I love her, she was like my sister.

I walked over to her as she layed on the bed, and there sat this this wonderful Black and nude lace gown. And on the floor were these cute lil black stilettos that hand a laces mesh they wer oober cute.

"Put them on, the lace will look good against your skin." she leaned against my pillows and did as she said.

I grabed a matching set of black lace bra and panties. If I was meeting my mate tonight I would out with a bang.

It took me 25mins to change and Tay put my makeup on.

--------

Smoke eyes and think eyeliner, I look really good I have to admit. I was so giddy, and excited, Aaaahhh I was a full adult, and full Wolf.

Yes we are

Oh were you sleeping? 

I was but now im alert

Well welcome and get ready lol ahhh!

No yelling....hurry up I wanna see my Mate

Yes Mama

"Hurry up slow poke," Tay said looking at me from my door.

I hopped up and put my shoes on, walked over to her and smiled, "Lets do this thing."

We walked down the steps and the my mates smell had slowly started to fade. I sighed knowing I would see him today was the best thing that could ever happen. Tay stopped before opening the back door, and gave me a once over.

"Damn girl you look hot."

I blushed and laughed it off "Open the door and lets get this over with shall we."

With out saying a word we opened the door and I was greeted by shouts hoots and howels. My stomach started to turn, I was so nervous...I was a reck.

"Iris," my fathers voice boomed, I walked over to him and his waiting arms as he embraced me in a hug.  Standing next to him was my brother then my mother. I huged them both then went back to standing next to my father. "My dear girl, you are now an adult, I pray who well. On this day you will mate, or find your mate, live well, find happyness, find love." He raised my hand in his, and the crowed erupted one more, in hoots and howlers. My friend stood in the front glued to her mates side and howled the most. I smiled down at everyone and smiled, my wolf stired a lil and I had a tingly feeling cross behind me.

Mate...

I turned to look behind me but no one was there.

I looked back to my father and the crowd  and couldnt help but feel someone was missing today.

Jac, Mat and Paul. I looked around for them, but found not a sign.

Where could they be.....

----------~~~~~~~~~~~-----------

Sorry its short :) I had a slight block on how to write this next part. Thank you so much for voteing. thank u everyone whos voteing it really makes me super happy.

^_^  Comment, Vote, I would love the feedback I really want to know if u guys like it so far.

   <3 -D