Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 1

Paris couldn't believe it, she have sisters, three of them, but she had a secret, she is quarter demon, that is part of her and she can't erase that. She was going to tell them some time, but not know, she just met the sisters. She also made a call to her dad, to tell him that she have three sisters. Oh she loved it, she also saw, who her mother and grandmother was. Also, Piper had told her that she was getting married with Leo. And she was also invited to the wedding.

And she was still living alone, cause she didn't want to move in with her sisters. Also there wasn't enough room for her. She didn't mind and she would help them with anything, if needed to.

Which was the case, cause Piper had called, something about a demon.

-------------------------------------------------

Paris arrived at the manor as she saw that , Phoebe and Darryl were sitting at the table. Phoebe's looking through the Book of Shadows. Piper's watering the plants. "Hello." She greeted them.

"Hey." Phoebe greeted back, glancing up from the book.

"Okay, what's going on?" Paris asked confused.

"Oh demon, who's Prue ex." Phoebe replied to her.

"Okay." Paris nodded.

Darryl looked at Piper. "I think they're lost, Piper. Dead."

"And who's that?" Paris looked at her sister.

"Darryl." Phoebe replied to her.

"Okay." Paris comment.

"No, they're not completely." Piper comment to Darryl.

"Piper waters when she's nervous." Phoebe told them.

"Right." Paris nodded, looking at Piper.

"There's nothing to be nervous about." Darryl comment to Piper. "Mr. Chang's in protective custody."

"No, it-it's not him." Piper rambled. "It's the whole 'my boyfriend is a demon' thing. It kind of hits a nerve with all of us, and obviously I'm not that upset because I'm with Leo, who obviously is not..."

"Piper also babbles when she's nervous." Phoebe comment to the others.

"I can see that." Paris comment, looking at Piper.

"I resent that." Piper sighed. "I am expressing a valid concern about this continuing issue in our lives."

Then, Prue walked in holding a year book. "What are you babbling about?"

Phoebe laughs as Piper looked at their sister. "You know, if I could freeze the two of you, I would, often."

Prue opened the year book to a picture of the demon. "Alright, so here's the demon that we're looking for, or at least who he used to be. Tom Peters."

"Wait, I didn't know you dated the captain of the college football team." Phoebe pointed at the picture. "How suburban."

"Yeah, he was a great guy." Prue nodded to her.

"I remember Peters." Darryl comment, fondly. "He blew out his knee three weeks into his rookie year. About five, six years ago."

Then Paris also looked the picture and comment. "I can see his aura, it's confusing."

"You can see his aura form a picture." Phoebe looked at her interested.

"Yeah." Paris nodded. "Also in person."

"Nice." Phoebe smiled at her.

Just then, Prue called for Leo. "Leo!"

"Rumors about gambling debts and that whole scene." Darryl told them. "He's also a missing persons. It never got closed. He just kind of disappeared."