Chapter 43 - Allies

Paris and Cole walked with their son to the beach, where they met Henry and his birth mother. Paris held her son close to her as Henry greeted. “Hi.” Then he pointed at Emma. “This is Emma Swan.”

“Nice to meet you, Emma.” Paris told her.

“Nice to meet you.” Cole added.

Emma looked at them wary. “Nice to meet you too. Both of you.”

Then Henry spoke up. “I told you about them. They know of other magic.”

“Yeah, you told me.” Emma comment still wary of them.

Paris noticed and looked at her aura, it was reddish and a bit pink. “You can tell, when someone is lying.” Emma looked in shock.

“I told you.” Henry told her.

“That doesn’t mean anything.” Emma said in shock.

“I know, it was basic information.” Paris agreed.

Then Cole spoke up. “Why don’t shimmer in and out.” He smirked.

“It will scare her away and I don't think she will believe it.” Paris comment as then she gave their son to him.

“Try.” Cole told her.

Then Paris looked at them. “Try not to freak out.” They nodded as then Paris shimmered out there and back again. Emma and Henry stared at her.

“I knew it!” Henry exclaimed.

“What the hell?” Emma exclaimed in shock.

“It’s real al of it. What Henry is telling to you, Emma.” Paris told her. Then Emma rushed out of there. Paris looked at Henry. “It will be okay, Henry. She needs some time.”

Henry nodded. “I know, i hope not to long.”

“Then we need an ally.” Cole added.

“Who?” Henry asked confused.

“Mr. Gold.” Paris replied.

“What?!” He exclaimed. “He is awake?!”

“Yes, i have seen his aura.” Paris nodded. “It’s a dark purple with Grey spots around it. Meaning it’s by him broken.” She smiled at him, Henry looked confused. “Meaning he is awake.”

“Oh, I have never noticed.” Henry comment.

Cole snored. “Of course not, I think nobody would.”

“Will he help us?” Henry asked hopeful.

“He will.” Paris nodded.

-------------------

Later Cole took Samuel with him as Paris went to Mr. Gold. When she arrived there, she walked inside. “Mr. Gold.” She called.

Mr. Gold popped up from the back room. “Yes?” then he saw who is was. “Oh, Hello. Back already?”

“Yes.” Paris nodded. “What do you know about Henry and his fairy tales believe?”

“You are straight forwards.” Mr. Gold replied as Paris gave him a look. He smirked. “They are fairy tales.”

“Fairy tales are real as wiccan witches. Harry Potter, vampires, demons, werewolves and ghosts.” Paris stated.

Mr. Gold looked at her. “If that’s true. Why don’t show something?”

In Paris’s hand showed up a ball. “Is this enough?”

Mr. Gold stared at her. “I thought this was the land without magic?”

“So, you are awake. Good to know, what’s your name?” Paris asked back.

Mr. Gold grinned imply. “Rumpelstiltskin. Now why is there magic?”

“Not many people know this. Nor belief it.” Paris replied to him. “There is a small group of Wiccan witches and more what I just told you.”

“Then what are you?” Mr. Gold asked.

“A witch, but I’m quarter demon.” Paris replied to him seriously. “I’m helping Henry to get Emma to belief.”

Mr. Gold let out a snore. “Good luck with that. She is stubborn as a mule.”

“Don’t I know it.” Paris looked guilty. “I may have done something that made her running away.”

“What did you do?” Mr. Gold asked confused.

Paris shimmered there and then. “That and it’s called shimmering.”

“No wonder she ran away. She will make something on her mind.” Mr. Gold told her.

“Maybe, maybe not.” Paris comment seriously.

“Hmm.” Mr. Gold hummed.

“So will you help us?” Paris asked to him. “You are the dark one, older than you look, like my husband.”

Mr. Gold looked surprised. “You already owe me a favour, how about we make a deal?”

“Sure.” Paris nodded. “What’s the deal?”

“I will help you getting Emma to belief in return, I need to get the magic in this town and I know where it is, but I need you to help me retrieve it. Is it a deal?” Mr. Gold asked seriously.

“Yes.” Paris replied, nodding.

--------------------

Cole looked at Paris. “You made a deal with Mr. Gold?”

“Yes, he wanted to know things and i replied honestly. But there is a thing that i need to help him with, to retrieve something. I don’t even know what it is.” Paris explained it to him.

Cole nodded. “Is it a good idea?”

“We will have to wait and see, sweetie.” Paris replied to him.

“If its dangerous, give him hell.” Cole comment seriously.

Paris smirked. “Oh, I will.”

“I know you will.” Cole comment.

“Samuel asleep?” Paris asked.

“Yes.” Cole nodded. “He sleeps like a flower.”

It warmed Paris’s heart. “Ahh.”

--------------------

Later they went to Granny’s to have dinner with their son Samuel as then the Mayor came to them. “Hello, if see you are new in this town...?”

“Yes, that’s correct.” Cole replied to her.

“Oaky, I’m Regan Mills. The Mayor of this town.” Regina told them. “How long will you all be staying?”

“We don’t know yet.” Paris replied this this time. “We love it here.”

Cole nodded. “Yes, we do. Its cosy.”

“Hmm-mm. Okay, enjoy your stay.” Regina told them as then she walked away.

“Okay, that was strange.” Paris comment.

Cole nodded in agreement. “I know.”

“Have you seen Emma?” Paris asked a bit worried.

Cole shook with his head. “No, not yet.”

“I hope she is doing okay.” Paris comment worried.

“Sweetheart.” Cole grabbed her hand. “She will be okay.”

------------------------

Author's note: Chapter 43 done, shorter than normal and a bit AU from the series of OUAT, i hope that’s okay with you all.