Chapter 22 - So said vampire

Cole was out and about as Paris was busy in home. Then, there was a knock on the front door. Paris walked towards the door and open it. She someone standing there, she assumed to be Damon. "Hello."

"Hello, may i come in?" Damon asked.

"No, now tell me, what business do you have here?" Paris asked.

"I belief that Cole Turner lives here." Damon replied. Paris nodded. "I need to speak with him."

"He's not home. You can come back later." Paris dismissed him.

Damon's eyes dilated. "Please, i need to see Cole."

"Your tricks won't work on me, vampire." Paris hissed. "If you need his help, i suggest, you come back later. I have more important things to do."

Damon glared at her. "You are something, aren't you?"

"I am." Paris nodded. "Now, go!" She hissed at the end.

Damon rolled with his eyes as then he used his vampire speed to get away from there. Paris closed the door and went on what she was doing.

----------------------------

Later, Cole came back. Paris was now in the living room, she looked op to him. "Your friend, Damon came."

Cole went to sit next to her. "What did he want?"

"He wanted to see you." Paris replied. "But I send him away and come back later, when you were home."

"Well, I'm home, so i will look for him." Cole told her.

"No, need. I can find him." Paris told him as she grabbed a map. And began to search for Damon. When she found him, he was in a bar. "Found him, he is in a bar."

"Which bar?" Cole asked.

"Well, P3." Paris shrugged.

Cole sighed. "Does he have a death wish?"

"Maybe." Paris replied, then Cole shimmered out.

------------------

Cole shimmered close by the P3 as then he walked towards it. When he arrived there, he went straight to Damon. "I heard you had visit my girlfriend." Cole stated.

Damon looked at him, with a glass in his hand. "I didn't know you have a girlfriend and that you live with her."

"None of your business." Cole stated. "So, why did you came?"

Damon nodded. "I need your help."

"So, you couldn't find your friend on your own?" Cole asked.

"No." Damon replied.

"Don't you have other people that you can ask?" Cole asked.

"Not at the moment." Damon replied.

Cole looked at him. He sighed. "Okay, i will help you find your friend and after that. I don't want to see you again."

"That I can work with." Damon comment.

"Hmm-mm." Cole hummed, not liking it already, but he did it anyway. So that Damon was away from Paris.

----------------

Cole and Damon walked of the bar. "So, how does this friend look like?"

Damon looked at him. "This friend is a she and she is smaller than me, obviously. Her name is: Amber Johnson."

"Amber Johnson?" Cole asked. "That name is familiar."

"How so?" Damon asked, frowning.

Cole looked at him. "Well, i know of her, she works here close by." He finger quoted as she was not really working there.