Chapter 17 - Another small town

Paris and Cole went out of town, to explore more towns. They came across another small town, close by their home town. But as always, they were trouble magnets. Litterly, two boys bumped into their car as they were chased by a ghost. “Just your normal Tuesday.” Paris comment.
“Yeah.” Cole nodded.

They stepped out of the car and went to the brothers. They jumped. “Its okay.” Paris reassured them.

“No, its not okay.” Dean comment to her.

Then, Cole looked at the ghost and made his demon side appear and the ghost screamed and poofed away. “I always like it, when they do that.” He grinned like a small child.

“Yeah, you do.” Paris hummed.

“What the hell did he do?’” Dean was freaking out.

“And what is he?” Sam asked to her.
“First he is a shape shifter and second he just shared it way.” Paris replied to them. “Just say thank you and be on your merry way.”

“What are your names?” Sam asked to her and Cole.

“I’m Paris.” Paris pointed at herself. “And he is Cole, my boyfriend, I may add.”

“So no flirting?” Sam asked, glancing at his brother.

“Nope.” Dean replied.

“Damn.” Sam comment.

“So… what are your names?” Paris asked to the brothers.

“Dean and Sam Winchester.” Dean replied to her.

--------------------

Later, they were still chatting as then a demon came towards them. “Oh, god.” Paris muttered.

“Demon.” The brothers shouted and rushed towards it.

Then, Cole looked at Paris. “What are these idiots doing?”

“Huh.” Paris shrugged.

Cole sighed and throws a fireball towards the demon as it disappeared. “Hehe.” He muttered.

“I have had enough of these for today.” Paris comment to Cole as then the brothers looked at their way with confused faces, both Paris and Cole shrugged on the same time.

----------------

Sometime later, they found a hotel as they didn’t want to go home just yet. When they had settled in, Paris desisted to go down, to wander around in the hotel. There she found the brothers Winchesters again. “Hello, boys.” Paris comment to them as they jumped. “Sorry, I’m not that terrifying. Aren’t I?” She asked them.

“No.” They replied on the same time.

“Good.” Paris nodded. “Were you following us?”

“No.” Sam replied to her.

Paris looked at them. “Really, cause we meet again. Here in the same hotel.”

“We weren’t following you.” Dean told her. “We are following a lead, that let us here.”

“Really?” Paris asked to him. “What is that lead?”

“The luckily case of the rabbit foot.” Dean replied to her.

“Oh, really? I didn’t know something like that is real.” Paris blinked.

Dean looked at her. “We are trying to find out if something like that is real.”

“It is.” Sam added.

“We will see.” Dean rolled with eyes.

“Men.” Paris muttered. “Okay color me intruded. I want to know too, if its real.” She looked at the men. “Just so I can tell my sisters.”

“Sisters?” Sam asked to her. “How many have you?”

“Three, actually four, but one died in a accident.” Paris replied , lying a little. Se wasn’t gonna tell these men on how Prue really died.

Dean looked at her. “I’m sorry for your loss.”

“Me too.” Sam added.

“Thank you.” Paris nodded to them.

-------------

The next day, they met up in the café. Even Cole was there as well? He wasn’t gonna let his girlfriend with these men! “So, where are you gonna find the rabbit’s foot that can bring luck?” Cole asked to them.

“Its somewhere in the hotel.” Dean replied to him.

“Then, why are we meeting in a café?” Cole asked, confused.

“This is were we can talk.” Sam replied.

“Hmm-mm.” Cole hummed.

Paris looked at her boyfriend. “Cole be nice.”

“I’m always nice.” Cole held his arms up.

“Yeah, yeah, when you sleep for sure.” Paris comment.

Cole looked at her. “And you know it.” He winked.

Paris blushed as then Dean comment. “Okay! Back to topic.”

“We are all going in thee hotel and ask around.” Sam added.

“Yeah, that’s gonna work.” Cole scoffed.

“Or you could use a little magic.” Paris added.

“Magic?” Dean asked. “One of you have magic?”

Paris held her hand up. “Me, I have magic. So do you have something of the rabbit foot?”

Sam pulled out a piece of cloth. “This.” He handed it over to Paris.

Paris grabbed it. “You two don’t seem surprised.”

“We know of witches.” Dean told her.

“Ah.” Paris nodded, then she did the spell and it went up in the air and flow away. “Okay, we need to follow it.”

Then, they all stood up and followed the piece of cloth. They went inside of the hotel and went up to the room 444. The cloth went down on the ground and under the door. The brothers kicked the door open to see a woman screaming. “Who the hell are you guys?”

Dean looked at her. “I’m batman.”

“And I’m robin.” Sam added.

“And we are Cat woman and Superman.” Paris added as she pointed at herself and Cole, who rolled with his eyes.

“Really? And I’m the bloody queen of England.” The woman comment, sarcastically.

“Really?” Sam asked to her.

“No, you Moran, I’m Sophie.” The woman, Sophie replied to him. “And what are you doing here in my room?”

“Rabbit foot.” Dean replied to her.
Sophie face palmed. “Oh.”

“So you know what that is?” Paris asked to her.

“Yeah.” Sophie nodded as then she walked towards her closet. She opened it and pulled out a small rabbit foot. “Is this what you are looking for?”

The brothers Winchester nodded. “Yes.”

“So, why do you need it?” Sophie asked them. Then, she noticed the cloth on the ground. “How did get that cloth?”

“Found it.” Sam replied go her.

“Right.” Sophie was not really believing him. “So why do you need the rabbit foot?”

“We want to know if it brings luck.” Dean replied to her.

Sophie face palmed. “If it really brought me luck, I wouldn’t be with you guys and I would have some piece.”

“Sarcasm.” Cole comment.

“You don’t say.” Paris added.

Dean rolled with eyes at them as then he looked at Sophie. “So the rabbit foot… can we use it?”

“Knock yourself out.” Sophie throw it to him.

Dean grabbed it. “Thank you.” Then the brothers walked out of the room.

“Weirddos.” Sophie comment. Then, she looked at Paris and Cole. “Could you two just go too?”

Cole looked at her. “Ughm.” He muttered.

Paris grabbed his hand. “We will go.” Then, they walked out of the room as well.

----------------

Later, Paris and Cole were back in their room form the hotel, they were staying another night. Paris had given her and Cole’s number to the brothers Winchester as they were gone home. She had given the numbers just in case, just like by Melinda Gordon. Now they were in bed, thinking about had happened the last few days. “So, much has happened.” Paris comment.

“It’s a weird few days.” Cole nodded.

“Indeed.” Paris said to him. “But we have made a few new friends.”

“We have.” Cole nodded. “Weird ones, not all of them, btw.”

Paris laughed. “You mean the brothers Winchester?”

“Yes.” Cole nodded.

“Really?” Paris asked.

Cole looked at her. “Really.”

Then, Paris laughed as Cole joined in the laughter, just laughing at what had happened and it was their way to deal with it.