Chapter 13 - Charmed Again, Part 2, part 2

Later, they were by the church as Paris knocked on the office door as then they entered. "Yes, may I help..." The nun said, but was interrupted by Piper.

"Hi." Piper froze Sister Agnes. "Hey, what's up? We need to get you out of here."

"What did you do to her?" Paige asked in shock.

"Oh, she just froze her. She'll be fine." Phoebe replied to her.

"Yeah, she will be." Paris added.

"Yeah. Lucky I didn't blow her up. My powers have been a little off lately." Piper comment to her.

"Piper." Phoebe pointed at the blanket Paige was holding.

"Is that our blanket?" Piper tried to touch it, but Paige pulled it away.

"No! That's mine! Leave me alone!" Paige turned to leave.

"All right! Gee." Piper, Paris and Phoebe followed Paige.

"Paige. Paige. Paige." Phoebe shouted.

"Paige." Paris added.

"Stop or I'll freeze!" Piper shouted as Paige stopped and turned. Phoebe, Paris and Piper stopped as well.

Phoebe whispered to Piper. "She's a witch. You can't freeze her."

Piper whispered to Phoebe. "She doesn't know that."

"Will you please just leave me alone?" Paige continued to walk towards the main exit.

"No." Paris replied to her.

"Look, we know what you're going through. We went through the same thing when we first found out we were witches, too." Phoebe told her.

"Look. You just gotta trust us. Somebody very, very bad is after you." Piper added as Paige stopped and turned around.

Paige looked in disbelief. "Trust you? You just froze a nun? How do I know you're not the bad ones?"

"Well if we are, then you are, sister." Piper replied to her.

"Not the way." Paris hissed at her.

"Piper." Phoebe warned her as Paige turned to leave.

"What? Fine. Then you try." Piper told her.

Phoebe looked at Paige. "You have a magical power, you know." Paige stopped and turned. Phoebe, Paris and Piper came closer to Paige to talk. "Mmm. At least, if you're really a Charmed One, you do. And the sooner you learn it, the sooner you'll be able to protect yourself."

Paige looked at them. "I have a power?"

"According to the prophecy, the third sister has the power to move things with her mind. Like Prue could." Piper replied to her.

"What we know of." Paris whispered.

"How does it work?" Paige asked them.

"You concentrate on an object like that candle right there." Phoebe pointed at the candle a few feet away. "And then you just wave your arm at it."

Phoebe demonstrated and waved her arm. Paige tried it, but nothing happens. She looked at Piper, Paris and Phoebe. "Or, uh, you could squint your eyes. She used to squint her eyes." Piper told her.

Paige waved her hand at the candle and squints but nothing happened to the candle. She turned back to the others. "Well, maybe I'm not one of you after all if I can't even make that candle..." She raised out her hand in the candle's direction. The candle was surrounded by blue and white bright lights and disappeared and reappeared in Paige's outstretched hand. Paige handed the candle slowly to Phoebe. "Oh."