Chapter 9 - The Demon Who Came in from the Cold, part 1

Phoebe and Paris were having a double date as Cole and Ben were obviously brothers, but Ben was running late. Moments later, he appeared and Phoebe rushed over to him. "Hey."

"Hey." Ben greeted back.

Then, Phoebe hugged him. "I was so worried."

Ben looked at her. "I know, I'm sorry. I couldn't come back until it was safe."

"Is it safe now?" Phoebe asked to him.

Ben nodded. "I think so. For the moment."

Then, she kissed him as Paris and Cole came to them. "Having fun?" Paris asked to them.

"Yep." Ben replied to her as Phoebe was blushing.

------------------

After they had their date, they walked throughout the city as then a homeless person nearby started shouting. "Prepare for the brotherhood!"

The brothers looked at the homeless man. "Cole, what is it?" Paris asked to Cole.

"The thorn is coming! Stop the brotherhood!" The homeless man was still shouting.

"Do you know him?" Phoebe added, looking at Ben.

Ben sighed. "No, but if he doesn't watch what he's saying..." Suddenly, a demon appeared behind the homeless man and pulled him into an alley. Phoebe runs towards the alley. "Phoebe, don't." Ben shouted, but in vain as Phoebe run into the alley as Cole gripped his hand onto Paris. The homeless man fell dead on the ground.

"No!" Phoebe shouted as the demon throws an energy ball at Phoebe, she dodged it. He moved closer to her and she kicked him in the stomach. Then, he went at her with a dagger, she grabbed his arm, getting the dagger and stabbed him. He was vanquished. Cole, Ben and Paris came around the corner. "Where were you all? What happened to you?"

"You just vanquished my brother." Ben replied to her.

-------------------

Ben and Phoebe were talking as Paris and Cole were trailing behind them. Then, Paris looked at Cole. "Can't we just shimmer home?"

"There are still hunters that want me." Cole replied to her.

"Not me." Paris comment.

"Point taken." Cole nodded.

Paris looked at him. "So...?"

"Yes, we can shimmer home." Cole smiled at her.

"Yes." Paris comment happily. "But grab my hand, so others won't suspect that its me that is doing it."

"When are you gonna tell them that you are quainter demon?" Cole asked her.

"I don't know." Paris shrugged. "I can tell that Prue is against any demon or half demons."

"That you are right." Cole sighed. "But you can tell Phoebe and Piper."

"I think I will pass, ones they k now, they will tell Prue anyway." Paris stated.

"Piper would tell her, Phoebe can keep a secret." Cole added.

"Maybe, but I will her or them, when I'm ready." Paris told him as then she grabbed his hand and they shimmer home, well to the manor, where the sisters were.

---------------

When they arrived, they were on the same time as Prue, Piper and Leo as they all walked in. "Alright, we were just about to find out who the real killer is and the pager goes off, so this better be a really good emergency." Piper comment.