Chapter 42 - Honeymoon cursed land

Cole and Paris went to many places in a matter of two weeks or so. But for the last destination, they were just riding about and landed in a town named Storybrooke. “Storybrooke, what is that for a name?” Cole scoffed.

“Stories.” Paris replied sarcastically.

“Hmmm.” Cole hummed.

Then they rode further into the town and saw that people were staring at them. “Okay, this is strange.” Paris comment, frowning.

“Ah, yep.” Cole added.

Then they saw restaurant named Granny’s. “Maybe we can go tere and eat.” Paris suggested.

“Yeah, good idea.” Cole told and her and parked the car. He shut it down as then they stepped out.

“I can the aura’s of everyone here. It’s like I see two of them by everyone.” Paris told him seriously.

“What does that mean?” Cole asked confused.

Paris looked at him. “I think they are cursed.”

“You think?” Cole glanced at her. “Prue warned us.”

Paris nodded. “Yeah, I know.” Then she saw people walking past them. “Stt, people.” Cole nodded to her. “Well, food?”

“Yes.” Cole replied to her.

--------------------

They settle in a by a table and ordered food. Then not much later, a waiteres came by and put the food down. “Here you go.” Then she walked away again.

Cole snored. “Is she allowed to look like that?”

“Huh?” Paris asked confused.

“A sexy waiteres.” Cole replied. “With almost none clothes on.”

Paris eyes widen. “What the hell? I didn’t even noticed.”

“You were hungry.” Cole comment. As sue, Paris took a bite from her food. “Yep, you were hungry.”

Paris smiled. “Yeah, i can’t help it.”

“I know.” Cole nodded.

“But we need a place to stay for the night.” Paris added.

Cole looked at Paris. “Yes, we will look around.”

Just then someone turned to them. “I can’t help but over hear. Granny’s also have bed and breakfast. You can stay the night there.” The man told them.

Paris smiled at the man. “Thank you, sure.”

The man smiled back. “I’m not that old. Where are my manners, my name is August W. Booth.”

“Nice to meet you.” Paris comment. “I’m Paris Turner and this is my husband Cole Turner.” She pointed at Cole.

“A you are married and here I thought I could have change.” August chuckled.

Cole scoffed. “Dream further mate. I suggest you leave us be.” Then August stood up and leaves. “Good reddish.”

“Cole.” Paris exclaimed. “You were rude.”

“He was rude first.” Cole defended himself.

Paris snored. “Yeah he was, but that doesn’t give you the reason to the same.”

“I have to defend my wife and he was rude.” Cole comment.

“Yeah, I mean you are right.” Paris smiled at him. “Thanks, sweetie.”

Cole grabbed her hand. “I would do anything for you.”

Paris blushed deeply. “I know.”

---------------------

Next day, they were in the bed and breakfast that they had booked for the night. They had breakfast there and were now out walking around as then a young boy came to them. “What are you two doing here?”

Paris and Cole looked dumbfounded. “What do you mean?”

“Here in Storybrooke.” The boy replied to them.

“Visiting.” Paris replied to him. “Its our honeymoon and we are just passing through.”

“Nobody is just passing through. Not many can find the town.” The boy comment in disagreement.

“I guess we were lucky to find it.” Cole told him.

“That’s just it, it doesn’t happen.” The boy argued.

Then Paris looked at him. “What’s your name?”

“Oh, I’m Henry Mills.” The boy, Henry replied to her.

“Our names are Paris Turner and Cole Turner.” Paris comment. “But we don’t understand why that don’t happen, passing through, i mean?”

“Not many people can come here, unless you are from the Enchanted Forest.” Henry replied to them.

“Like in the fairy tales?” Cole asked confused.

Henry nodded. “Yeah like them.”

“Why do you believe that?” Paris asked, frowning.

“Cause every fairy tale character is cursed and they don’t remember who they are. The Evil Queen cursed them to the land without magic and the only who can break it is my birth mother Emma Swan.” Henry replied with passion. “She is to bring happy endings again.”

Paris glanced at Cole. “A land without magic, huh. This world has so much to offer, magic is here and living by some.”

Henry’s eyes perked up. “What do you mean?”

“Well...” Paris smiled at Cole. “What you call it the world without magic. Isn’t true.”

“You see there are many kinds of it.” Cole added.

Then Paris looked at Cole. “Maybe we will stay longer.”

“Hmm-mm.” Cole hummed in agreement.

Then Paris looked back at Henry. “We want to know everything that has happened.”

Suddenly Henry pulled out his book. “I have everything here.”

-----------------------

After Henry had explained everything, he had to go home to his adopted mother Regina. Then Paris and Cole went further walking as then Paris saw a pawnshop. “Sweetie, i think we should go there.”

Cole looked at the pawnshop. “Really, you want to go there?”

“Yes.” Paris nodded. “It’s just like i have this pole to go there.”

“Okay, then we go there.” Cole comment.

--------------------

Not much later, they arrived there by the pawnshop. And they walked inside of the pawnshop, then Paris walked towards a ring that was behind a counter. It was something that she had seen before, but then the owner of the came towards them. “Hello, how can I help you?”

Paris jumped a little. “My god.”

The man chuckled a little. “I’m sorry did I scare you?”

“Just a bit.” Paris breathed out.

“No.” Cole added.

The man looked at them. “I’m sorry where are my manners? I’m Mr. Gold. I’m the owner of the shop and I saw you looking at a ring?”

“Yes, it is.” Paris nodded. “It seems familiar, like my mother wore it.” She todl him. “Oh and I’m Paris Turner and this is my husband Cole Turner.”

Mr. Gold looked at the ring that Paris was eying at it and he took it out. “Is this the ring?”

Paris nodded. “Yes, it is.”

“How much is it?” Cole asked to him.

“Here you can have it.” Mr. Gold replied to them.

Paris grabbed it. “Why?”

“Lets say you owe me a favour.” Mr. Gold replied to her.

Paris nodded. “Okay.”

------------------------

Later they were back in their room and called with Piper. “Oh this this town has something that i can’t explain it.” Paris told her.

“Why?” Piper asked her confused.

“It’s like its cursed. I’m seeing two aura’s by the town’s people and then this kid came to me and explained it to us what it is.” Paris replied. “They are cursed, but they don’t remember who they are and the only one who can brake it is Emma Swan, his biologic mother. From what i have heard is she stubborn and i think we need to help this town.”

“Hmm.” Piper hummed. “I think you are right.”

“You really think so?” Paris asked in disbelief.

“We haven’t had a demon attack since my son is born, so i think you should check it out and if you need help call us.” Piper replied to her seriously. “I will tell the others.”

“Uhu, thank you.” Paris comment.

“Don’t thank me yet, safe a town.” Piper comment sarcastically.

“Okay.” Paris told her. “Bye.”

“Bye.” Piper told her as then she hung up.

Then Paris looked at Cole. “We are staying for a while.”

“Okay, but i would want my son here as well.” Cole comment to her.

“Well, then lets just call for Leo to bring our son.” Paris comment seriously. Which they did that, they would need at house too. If they were going to stay for a while.