Chapter 11 - All Hell Breaks Loose, part 1

Prue, Piper, Paris, Phoebe and a Doctor walked inside. "Okay, I think we made it." Pipet comment. "I'm sure we made it. Do you think we made it?"

Paris shrugged as Prue replied to her. "I don't know."

"I think he would've attacked by now if we hadn't." Phoebe added.

Doctor looked confused. "Who? Who would've attacked? Why won't you tell me what's going on?"

"Because we're busy trying to save your life." Phoebe replied to him.

Doctor was very confused. "From who?"

"Uh, unfortunately we're not quite sure." Prue replied to him.

"That's because Phoebe did not give us time to figure it out." Piper glanced at Phoebe.

"Yeah, that." Paris added, sarcastically.

Phoebe looked at her sisters. "Well, I didn't have a lot of time, I mean, I can't control how far in the future my premonitions take place. I saw the attack, we kicked butt, what more do you want?"

Paris rolled with her eyes. "Yeah, right."

"I would like to know more about who we are up against." Piper added.

Prue looked at Phoebe. "Okay, Phoebe, maybe you should check the Book of Shadows, see if you can find anything else on this demonic hit man, okay?"

"Excuse me, demonic?" Doctor asked them.

"Yeah." Paris nodded.

Piper looked at Phoebe. "And how to vanquish him, that would be a good thing to know, and do not get side tracked with the Ben potion thingy because the only ones we are concerned about saving right now is ourselves." Phoebe turned and headed up the stairs.

"Ah, okay, what Ben potion?" Prue asked, glancing at Piper.

Piper looked at her. "Ah, he told her that he only killed because some demon cast a spell on him. How naive is that?"

I don't know." Paris shrugged.

Prue frowned. "I thought she was over him?"

"Apparently not." Piper replied to her.

"Some love don't just go away in an instant." Paris comment to them.

Then, Doctor spoke up. "What the hell are you talking about? First you tell me my life's in danger, then you abduct me from my work, now you're talking about demons and witches. Who the hell are you people?"

"Look, I know that this all sounds incredible, but it doesn't make it any less true. Alright, you're a healer, you do good, now either you have saved too many lives or you're about to save a life that they don't want you to save." Prue replied to him.

"What she said." Paris added, she was bored.

Doctor blinked. "They?"

Prue nodded. "Yeah, demons. Uh, more specifically, Shax. He was the Source's assassin."

"Hold it, I get it. This is a practical joke, right? Do you have a hidden camera here? My second wife put you up to this? Ah, it's just like her." Doctor laughed.

"O-o-okay, Dr. Griffiths, listen to me, this is anything but..." Prue stopped.

"What?" Piper asked her.

"What's wrong?" Paris added.

"I don't know, I just felt a chill. Phoebe?" Prue called.

Phoebe was in the upstairs. "Alright, alright, I'm coming!"