Chapter 12 - Charmed Again, Part 1, part 3

Piper looked at Darryl. "Darryl, do something!"

"He's a cop, Piper. And he's got a search warrant." Darryl told her.

"And believe me, I've found what I've been searching for." Cortez told them as Ben moved slightly towards Cortez. He aimed his gun at him. "Ah-ah-ah-ah. Don't move. I'll shoot." Then, Cole moved over to Paris.

"Then so will I." Ben hissed.

"So will i." Cole added.

Leo looked at the brothers. "Ben... Cole..."

Phoebe looked at Cortez. "Okay Inspector, just put the gun down. There is a very good explanation for all of this. Feel free to chime in anytime, guys."

"My whole life, I suspected evil magic was real, that there was something more. I've seem too many horrible things in the job to suspect otherwise, not the least of which are the two murders that happened here." Cortez told them all.

Piper had her eyes widen. "Wait. Are you accusing us?"

"I've just begun to accuse you, lady!" Cortez shouted as Paris stepped forwards a little as then she was held back by Cole.

Grams rolled her eyes. "All right, fine. You caught us. Congratulations. So what are you gonna do about it? Shoot us?"

"Easy, Grams. Not all of us are dead, remember?" Phoebe asked her.

Leo looked at Cortez. "All right, look, you can't arrest us, especially not them. Nobody will ever believe you."

"Maybe not at first. I'm putting this whole place under constant surveillance. I'm taping your every move. Sooner or later, I'll catch you doing something uh, supernatural, and then..." Darryl knocked Cortez out with the but of his gun. He fell to the floor.

Darryl looked at them. "I think you've been through enough today, huh?"

"Oh, thank god." Paris comment.

Piper looked at him. "Thank you."

Then, Phoebe walked over to Darryl. "Darryl, go, get out of here. We don't want you to take the fall for this."

"No, it's okay." Darryl told her.

Phoebe shook with her head. "No, it's not. This is our problem. He wants to expose us, not you. Let us take care of this, please?"

"If you need me, you know where to find me, huh?" Darryl told them as Phoebe nodded and turned to Ben. Darryl leaves the manor.

Ben looked at her. "It doesn't solve your problem. He's gonna wake up eventually. You've just bought yourself some time."

"What you're gonna need, especially if you're wanna save your..." Leo was interrupted.

Phoebe raised an eyebrow. "Sister?"

"Well, what are you waiting for? Just write a spell. Get rid of him." Grams comment.

"Uh, get rid of him?" Phoebe frowned.

"Well, you know what I mean. Dump him somewhere. Anywhere. With all the witches in this room, we oughta be able to do something with him. I mean, just start rhyming. Uh, take him back, take him away. Remove him now. Don't let him stay." Grams began as she gestured to Phoebe.

Phoebe continued. "Oh. Uh. We call the spirits to help undo and send him off to... Timbuktu." Cortez vanished from the floor. "Whoa. It worked."

Piper looked at her. "Timbuktu? You sent him to Timbuktu?"

"All right, well, it was the only thing I could think of that rhymed with undo." Phoebe replied to her.

"Don't worry. Uh, I'll find him." Ben shimmered out.